What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

what in the methed up is going on here?
Car too long for the "garage" in the toy hauler so the door is strapped up, then someone pulled the 5th wheel release while they were sitting there and they drove out from underneath it?
That's the only think I can think.

Aaron Z

Reactions: DMG
Car too long for the "garage" in the toy hauler so the door is strapped up, then someone pulled the 5th wheel release while they were sitting there and they drove out from underneath it?

Aaron Z
They probably put the car in neutral and pushed it in. Didnt strap it down and the car finally broke the door open when the tow vehicle took off to hard dumping the car and the luggage stored with it.

Reactions: DMG
They probably put the car in neutral and pushed it in. Didnt strap it down and the car finally broke the door open when the tow vehicle took off to hard dumping the car and the luggage stored with it.
I thought about that, but couldn't figure out why they would have the strap from the back of the ramp to the back of the car.

Aaron Z

Good point. No clue.
CF7D2157-42F3-47F6-8FF9-51F87486017C.jpeg

I thought about that, but couldn't figure out why they would have the strap from the back of the ramp to the back of the car.

Aaron Z
cuz when the car rolled out the first time they hooked the strap to it, tried towing it and hitting the brakes on the tow rig to let it roll the car back up into the trailer and they almost made it :flipoff2:

cuz when the car rolled out the first time they hooked the strap to it, tried towing it and hitting the brakes on the tow rig to let it roll the car back up into the trailer and they almost made it :flipoff2:
Not sure the strap is long enough to do that with how it's hooked to the bottom of the ramp and the back of the car, only thing that really makes sense to me is trying to lift the ramp a little bit.
But with enough meth anything can seem like a good idea, so who knows...

Aaron Z

Aaron Z
I think with the suitcases thrown out, there was more of a "fuck you im outta here" involved.

Aaron Z

Ok, i saw it as a much less methy situation. They were moving across country and when everything went to shit they tried to unload thier car and it ended up bairly high centered. They grabbed the strap the had the car tied in with and tried to help it out by hooking it to the end of the ramp. It didnt work and just lifted the ramp a little.

Ok, i saw it as a much less methy situation. They were moving across country and when everything went to shit they tried to unload thier car and it ended up bairly high centered. They grabbed the strap the had the car tied in with and tried to help it out by hooking it to the end of the ramp. It didnt work and just lifted the ramp a little.
Possibly so. I can’t tell if the Jack bent on the trailer, or if they intentionally laid it on the ground to try and keep someone from stealing it.

I could see that. Makes more sense than anything else I have heard or come up with.

Aaron Z

That Chebby looks like someone is halfway through disguising a truck that was smuggled into Cuba.

Aaron Z
Pulling the car back to pull some weight off the pin.

Prob pulled 5th wheel release, drove out from under it. Panicked and dropped rear door, tried to ratchet strap car back thinking that would pick pin up off the ground, it didn't. Now they are prob smoking another rock trying to scourge up 20 pallets and 2 bottle jacks. Or 40 cinder blocks.

Top Back Refresh