What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

Tiny home project. :laughing:

_nc_ohc=EK9gUs9Rb58AX_f5Jqg&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.png

With booger welds securing them and a "custom" bend from jacking up the LR wheel.

Aaron Z

Welds? I assumed that that was just globbed on bondo. :laughing:

Looks like it's a "fin" welded to the rocker and sticking down in a mostly straight fashion (as a "ground effects" device?).

Aaron Z

Thought it was tape and drywall mud left over from the rockers.

I was thinking more like AKPostal - vinyl cove base and likkid naals!

of course he is, its a fawkn magic mirror letting him know he's the fairest gypsy of them all
Shoulda went over there wid yer hairdo and ask ifn he wants to join yer deciples.
Lol the tow rv was having mechanical troubles the last thing I wanted was to get caught up in that situation.

Lol the tow rv was having mechanical troubles the last thing I wanted was to get caught up in that situation.
You done fawkd up on that one son!
Shoulda sauntered up unfukd their big Rollin turd fer em prolly woulda gots a free authentic gypsy massage in the massage trailer on the spot and a free paved driveway tomorrow.
Fangers !

You done fawkd up on that one son!
Shoulda sauntered up unfukd their big Rollin turd fer em prolly woulda gots a free authentic gypsy massage in the massage trailer on the spot and a free paved driveway tomorrow.
Fangers !
This. Having people like that who owe your a favor means you get a free afternoon or day of labor out of them.

This. Having people like that who owe your a favor means you get a free afternoon or day of labor out of them.
Oh shit man, I dunno I tried that once with a friend of a friend, not a tweaker or anything just a perpetually down on his luck gypsy type, the more I let him help me with stuff to show his gratitude, the more things got left unfinished, and shit of his magically started showing up around the property :laughing:

Parted out this meth’d up jeep after Halloween. It had some really good goodies for me and a lot of WTF going on (lower links)

Easily had +20k into this thing… sold it for less than scrap.

Attachments

• 976A7454-0E83-4501-91EA-76AAA39D037B.jpeg
    976A7454-0E83-4501-91EA-76AAA39D037B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 175
  • 8A579B2C-7CD9-4B5B-92E4-19CB55F8A92A.jpeg
    8A579B2C-7CD9-4B5B-92E4-19CB55F8A92A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 177
  • E563E70B-661F-4C46-B321-961153F6CA17.jpeg
    E563E70B-661F-4C46-B321-961153F6CA17.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
039B49E6-6E30-485C-A096-D998C6A50946.jpeg

Nowhere near the same caliber of fucking ridiculous, but can somebody explain to me what the reason is for this
I have seen those before. I think they were posted here before and i can't figure out what reason other than gimmicky to build the tongue like this? :confused:
Seems it only adds cost and complexity to the build of the trailer without actually having adding any benefit?

I have seen those before. I think they were posted here before and i can't figure out what reason other than gimmicky to build the tongue like this? :confused:
Seems it only adds cost and complexity to the build of the trailer without actually having adding any benefit?
you dont have to bend over to get something out of the storage box on the tongue :laughing:

Top Back Refresh