What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

Well that and the policies actually draw them here from other places. When your meth shack has wheels why not go where the police are not allowed to kick you out or tow your house or enforce littering laws?

This kind of thing is the direct result of mindless "compassion". It used to be that parking your shithouse on a city street and pitching camp was illegal, dumping your trash and excrement on the street was illegal, doing hard drugs out in the open was illegal, shoplifting was illegal. When these laws were enforced it was very hard to live like this. The compassionate Left came in and said let's make it easier for these people. How can we allow them to live like this? it's sad and disgusting. Always so "Compassionate" as if that is the highest virtue.

So they started changing laws and reducing enforcement of public nuisance laws like those above. Well they made it easier to live this way alright. So easy in fact that the ranks of the permanently homeless swelled and doubled and tripled pulling people over the edge and from other cities and states and we kept throwing money at the problem, surely more funding will help all of these people. Now it's a crisis, we have encouraged and funded this lifestyle to an unprecedented degree and then hamstrung the general public and our public service agencies to keep anybody from taking action.

This is not some symptom of economic inequality or housing shortage, It's just a couple little simple laws that were not seen as "Compassionate"

As for Meth, you are kidding yourself if you think 9/10 of these rigs don't have meth in them right now, it is one of the cheapest longest lasting highs you can get and for whatever reason living in filth goes hand in hand with it's use, like teeth falling out.

100% this

and people with a clue dont even need 3 paragraphs to understand it, all they need is the word enabled to be used. our gov is purposely enabling people to be worthless fucks that need assistance, mainly the gov assistance

the biggest thing our founding fathers got wrong was not doing something to limit the expansion of the gov, shit is out of control

I thought this might fit in this thread. FB_IMG_1644161464087.jpg FB_IMG_1644161461509.jpg

100% this

and people with a clue dont even need 3 paragraphs to understand it, all they need is the word enabled to be used. our gov is purposely enabling people to be worthless fucks that need assistance, mainly the gov assistance

the biggest thing our founding fathers got wrong was not doing something to limit the expansion of the gov, shit is out of control
They wrote a document limiting the power and expansion of government. We the people are the one to blame for allowing it to happen even though we knew it was wrong. Dont blame dead people for our cowardice in lack of action.

They wrote a document limiting the power and expansion of government. We the people are the one to blame for allowing it to happen even though we knew it was wrong. Dont blame dead people for our cowardice in lack of action.
ill blame who ever the fuck i want whether theyre dead or alive

Is it a tweakermobile or just "yard art"?
I think it's some eclectic "artist" The houses/apartments are all weird like that too. There is a GIANT picnic bench at the end of the street. Like 6+ feet tall giant.
Yes I took it, and you have the location
Should have said hi. I'm just south on the other side of the freeway and work a couple miles away:beer:

As long as you include yourself and everyone you know that knew shit was bad but just sat down. I include myself and you in that
ill include, or not, who ever the fuck i want :laughing: like you have the right to tell me what to do/say/think you fucking nazi :laughing:

i guess its my fault when a cop shoots a dog for no reason, oh and it was my fault we had a civil war too :homer: oh and everything biden does is my fault too since i sat down and let other people vote for him

your logic is flawed dumb dumb :flipoff2:

ill include, or not, who ever the fuck i want :laughing: like you have the right to tell me what to do/say/think you fucking nazi :laughing:

i guess its my fault when a cop shoots a dog for no reason, oh and it was my fault we had a civil war too :homer: oh and everything biden does is my fault too since i sat down and let other people vote for him

your logic is flawed dumb dumb :flipoff2:
Stop being a fucking pussy:flipoff2:

Is it a tweakermobile or just "yard art"?
After meeting a few of the people there, I would say definitely some form of drugs involved AND also Yard Art...

I think it's some eclectic "artist" The houses/apartments are all weird like that too. There is a GIANT picnic bench at the end of the street. Like 6+ feet tall giant.

Should have said hi. I'm just south on the other side of the freeway and work a couple miles away:beer:
in 2019 I was on a temporary assignment in the greater bay area was making the commute daily from outside of Georgetown, Ca. to the Bay Area., I am back in the valley region now.

After meeting a few of the people there, I would say definitely some form of drugs involved AND also Yard Art...

in 2019 I was on a temporary assignment in the greater bay area was making the commute daily from outside of Georgetown, Ca. to the Bay Area., I am back in the valley region now.
if he needs some drug money i will give 20$ for that old school floor jack :laughing:

I didnt know those carports would hold up to 55+mph.:eek:

How Strong Are We Talking, Here?​

It’s time to get down to brass tacks. What is the highest-rated wind load that one of our tubular steel carports can take?

The answer is 160 miles-per-hour.

According to the Saffir-Simpson hurricane wind scale, Capital Steel Industries tube steel carports are rated to withstand up to category four hurricane-force winds. That’s real strength you can rely on.

lol. The local meth heads. Stole a super obvious truck and then parked it outside their trailer.

Untitled.png

I don’t know if they were tweakers for sure but some locals stole all of the VW mini busses that Tillamook painted up to look like bricks of cheese. This was a few years back. I think they were found in a storage yard. It would be damn near impossible to sell something like that.

Top Back Refresh