What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Yeah I got paid to wait in line with my employers car, 17 yr old me said hell yeah!:laughing:

I remember this kid a year younger than me I had in 1 class was a big lib Jimmy Carter supporter. Dumb Faggot! He's probably a OBiden staffer now.:shaking:

Meanwhile, in Portland Oregon, taxpayer funded kits and a Zine for shooting fentanyl up your keister.

“Our program will begin distributing additional supplies at both our field based (82nd) and HRC locations beginning in July,” she writes. “Participants can choose up to two of the following kits per day: Snorting Kit, Booty Bumping/ Boofing kit, Bubble Kits, Straight Pipe Kits, Hammer Pipe Kits, and Foil kits.”

Boofing, or “booty bumping,” is the practice of using drugs through the anus, which provides a stronger high than smoking. An invoice obtained by KATU earlier this month shows the health department spent $5 on an instructional ‘zine, which describes boofing as “the holy act of putting drugs up your butt.”

Acid rain and the rainforests disappearing...
Programming the youth...
MV5BMWEwZmJiMzEtMWVmOC00NzY0LWJiMzItMjgzNzU3NjQ0NGM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ4MDczNzQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Meanwhile, in Portland Oregon, taxpayer funded kits and a Zine for shooting fentanyl up your keister.

“Our program will begin distributing additional supplies at both our field based (82nd) and HRC locations beginning in July,” she writes. “Participants can choose up to two of the following kits per day: Snorting Kit, Booty Bumping/ Boofing kit, Bubble Kits, Straight Pipe Kits, Hammer Pipe Kits, and Foil kits.”

Boofing, or “booty bumping,” is the practice of using drugs through the anus, which provides a stronger high than smoking. An invoice obtained by KATU earlier this month shows the health department spent $5 on an instructional ‘zine, which describes boofing as “the holy act of putting drugs up your butt.”
Good time to have a little mix up cutting the fentanyl and put it out full strength. Problem solved.

:lmao:

I remember the Acid
flypig.gif
, but I was in the bamboo forest at the zoo in Wash DC in the late 60's

Acid rain and the rainforests disappearing...

Then there was Mayday 1971 and sat on the bridge going to the pentagon smoking out of hookahs
I am in there somewhere
2bongs.png
bigsmoke.gif
bong1.gif
puffer.gif

1716488797485.png

also Sharon Tate deaths by crazies in 69'

1716488957237.png

When I was a teen in the 90s, nobody knew what left or right was. Politics wasn't a thing I don't think. I went to college without knowing the difference between R and D. I didn't really start to grasp it until Obama.
:laughing:

Wow, that's pretty insulated.

Clinton and Bush were pretty famous.

"Read my lips: no new taxes" and all the assault weapon stuff, waco, ruby ridge, Oklahoma city, university and airline bomber, LA race riots and rooftop koreans

I guess most teens are apolitical in their own mind, that's what makes them easy pawns for the collectivist:rasta:

:laughing:

Wow, that's pretty insulated.

Clinton and Bush were pretty famous.

"Read my lips: no new taxes" and all the assault weapon stuff, waco, ruby ridge, Oklahoma city, university and airline bomber, LA race riots and rooftop koreans

I guess most teens are apolitical in their own mind, that's what makes them easy pawns for the collectivist:rasta:

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

Top Back Refresh