What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

nowhere near me carries them
I asked around for a while, camels were the last stocked at a bunch of places but no more
damn, I quit smoking 10 years ago. Didn't even consider they would've stopped selling those

Camels were the only non filters I remember. You could always roll your own, I've heard it's cheaper but the downside is having to roll your own

damn, I quit smoking 10 years ago. Didn't even consider they would've stopped selling those

Camels were the only non filters I remember. You could always roll your own, I've heard it's cheaper but the downside is having to roll your own
eh, I'll bum marlboro reds from time to time and they're enjoyable enough that if I bought them I'd form a regular habit

I bought a pack of those swisher cigarettes and jesus fuck, those are the ones to buy if you wanna quit smoking
just tastes like piss and ass, completely terrible

And please explain how do you know what piss and ass taste like?

My humble contribution for this day. I open a fresh pack of smokes and this is what I see.:shaking:

20240515_170127.jpg

It's still better than those fuckin teeth they put on the outside ~20 years ago. :laughing:

nowhere near me carries them
I asked around for a while, camels were the last stocked at a bunch of places but no more
Lucky strikes. I haven't bought a pack of smokes in 3 to 5 years, but lucky strikes were everywhere, the non filtered ones.

I always likes the ones with the Indian on them. American spirit i believe. Went through a pall mall phase, Marlboro lights was my every day walking 'round smokes.

Don't miss that nasty ass taste in my mouth, at all. That first drag though...

Can still get lucky strike non filters here from time to time.

That’s like all the folks complaining about the war is Gaza been going on seven months .

Tell me again how many years we were in Afghanistan?
And how many years we been in iraq ?

Still got soldiers in Germany Japan and Korea 75 years after the war

Worse than that is all the countries we have military in and have never been at war with.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956"
Big Country Expat – An Old Soldier's Rant. You don't like it? Go Away. Life is Too Short and Your Opinion Matters Not.

If there was some sort of required reading list to graduate high school, or become a citizen, that book should have to be on it.

Top Back Refresh