What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

The Dumb is strong today... And the backups are slow.

In a recent debate over Safe Storage laws, a Democratic State Legislature member from Minnesota, Rep. Kaohly Vang Her (DFL), made a statement that has sparked controversy and disbelief among many. Her assertion that women should not have firearms because they might struggle with operating the safeties

In a recent debate over Safe Storage laws, a Democratic State Legislature member from Minnesota, Rep. Kaohly Vang Her (DFL), made a statement that has sparked controversy and disbelief among many. Her assertion that women should not have firearms because they might struggle with operating the safeties

That's not why I don't want women to have firearms! Lol

The last 5 years or so have shed an awful lot of light on just how fucking retarded people in Minnesota and Wisconsin are. :laughing:

Get back on the porch....pup :flipoff2:
That's nice grandpa, now let's get you back to the home. :flipoff2:

:lmao: You wonder why they drink so much up here. The retarded ones don’t know any better, the rest drink because they have to deal with the idiots.
Half my family is from Boston. I never wondered why. :laughing:

Interesting... politician found guilty of a hate crime.

Convicted for being an uppity outsider IMO.

Also :smokin:

mtk_002.1-scaled.jpg
24918629-marie-the-ese-kaiser-will-in-den-bundestag-2tSKszzriQfe.jpg
Marie-Therese-Kaiser-AfD-282496og.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 8.10.25 AM.png

Top Back Refresh