What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

1715299762322.png

Not a lawyer, so I may be missing something. The article doesnt say what he is being investigated for, but certainly suggests the issue is the judge wast talking to another lawyer about the case. How is seeking the opinion of another educated source wrong?

The part that struck me as wrong was deciding the case before hearing it.

Cops bust in wrong door on a disturbance call and shoot black navy airman.
Forgot about this. Years ago the OCSO let high school kids, including girls, do ride alongs on the night shift. Guess what happened? And not just one deputy.

Not a lawyer, so I may be missing something. The article doesnt say what he is being investigated for, but certainly suggests the issue is the judge wast talking to another lawyer about the case. How is seeking the opinion of another educated source wrong?

The part that struck me as wrong was deciding the case before hearing it.
Because he is supposed to be making the decision on the merits of the case in accordance with the law. Not based on what outside parties decide they want to share with him. Its legal 101.

who didn't see that coming
I'm shocked they got that much for the data, woulda thought it'd go a lot cheaper, if it wasn't already directly owned by some state data collection agency
Well, the chinks have been working on viruses that target specific groups of people.

This should help them fine tune it.

Anyone who sent off their DNA to get back a made up story of where they came from deserves to be the first to go next time the CCP plays ball.

Biden challenges Trump to two debates?? They must be counting on Trump being unavailable because there is not enough drugs in the world to get Biden through a debate with a very pissed off Trump.

Biden challenges Trump to two debates?? They must be counting on Trump being unavailable because there is not enough drugs in the world to get Biden through a debate with a very pissed off Trump.

I can't believe they are still planning on even running the old fart.

I believe they are planning on Trump being under a gag order from the court. All they are doing is pulling back the curtain more and more.

Top Back Refresh