What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Clickbait bullshit. They declined to skip the lower court hearing the case first which is standard procedure. It's rare the SCOTUS takes a case before it's heard by a lower court.

Unfortunately the 4th will likely fuck it up before it goes to the SCOTUS, Obama was able to pack it pretty heavily before he left office and Biden has appointed 3 members to it since he took office. But, that also means the SCOTUS will likely hear it eventually and it will get settled there instead of a lower court.

Clickbait bullshit. They declined to skip the lower court hearing the case first which is standard procedure. It's rare the SCOTUS takes a case before it's heard by a lower court.

Unfortunately the 4th will likely fuck it up before it goes to the SCOTUS, Obama was able to pack it pretty heavily before he left office and Biden has appointed 3 members to it since he took office. But, that also means the SCOTUS will likely hear it eventually and it will get settled there instead of a lower court.
Good deal...thanks 🍺

IMG_2312.jpeg

Can anybody find this original study from Pew Research? Everywhere I've seen that discusses it has a dead link......
This study is from Columbia University. I posted it to reddit a while back asking why they were full blown wackaloons. They actually defended their mental libtardation

Reactions: DMG
This study is from Columbia University. I posted it to reddit a while back asking why they were full blown wackaloons. They actually defended their mental libtardation

"left-leaning teens may have been deeply affected by Donald Trump’s election as president," :laughing:

When I was a teen in the 90s, nobody knew what left or right was. Politics wasn't a thing I don't think. I went to college without knowing the difference between R and D. I didn't really start to grasp it until Obama.

Were you drunk the entire decade?

I was a teen in the 80's and knew what left and right were.

Were you drunk the entire decade?

I was a teen in the 80's and knew what left and right were.

I call BS. There was barely a left at all in the 80s, see Reagan's re-election. Certainly not a movement or a permeating presence that seeps into daily lives like the past 15 years.

I was sober in the 80s and 90s. :flipoff2:

Reactions: DMG
I call BS. There was barely a left at all in the 80s, see Reagan's re-election. Certainly not a movement or a permeating presence that seeps into daily lives like the past 15 years.

bull shit, they hated Reagan and spoke bad about him every day. just like they do Trump. Regan got reelected because the dems were not near as good at cheating. as they are nowadays.

Reagan's re-election.
Reagan's amnesty is a large reason we are in what we are in today. We are a few generations since those dreamers and it has shifted the countries demographics. There was always a small voice that wanted the shit show we have today, their numbers just grew.

Politics were a thing in the 80's and 90's if you wanted them to be I think, but it was also a lot easier to go outside and do things to ignore that bullshit. There wasn't 24/7 news or a blinking device in your hand/pocket constantly.

When I was a teen in the 90s, nobody knew what left or right was. Politics wasn't a thing I don't think. I went to college without knowing the difference between R and D. I didn't really start to grasp it until Obama.
That simply tells me you were a self absorbed teenager who didn't CARE about politics.

It's not that politics didn't exist back then, but like everything else, people have forgotten what it was like before the internet and smartphones. You were really only exposed to what you went looking for back then. It wasn't piped directly into your home and in your face 24/7. The news was on a couple times a day for an hour or in a newspaper you had to go out of your way to read, it wasn't on 24/7 in every bar, restaurant, waiting room, etc. Anything niche was coming from a magazine or newsletter you had to go out of your way to get. We're inundated with information constantly and that has never been the case prior to the last 20 years or so and especially the last 10.

It's not that politics didn't exist back then, but like everything else, people have forgotten what it was like before the internet and smartphones. You were really only exposed to what you went looking for back then. It wasn't piped directly into your home and in your face 24/7. The news was on a couple times a day for an hour or in a newspaper you had to go out of your way to read, it wasn't on 24/7 in every bar, restaurant, waiting room, etc. Anything niche was coming from a magazine or newsletter you had to go out of your way to get. We're inundated with information constantly and that has never been the case prior to the last 20 years or so and especially the last 10.

And it's getting worse by the day.

Wait till AI starts finding it funny to make the unbalanced folk pop.

You don't remember Tipper Gore and all that bullshit? You don't remember the coming ice age they screamed about and how we had to get rid of products with CFC's like hair spray? The "hole" in the ozone?

Hint hint.....it wasn't the right.

You don't remember Tipper Gore and all that bullshit? You don't remember the coming ice age they screamed about and how we had to get rid of products with CFC's like hair spray? The "hole" in the ozone?

Hint hint.....it wasn't the right.

Pepperidge Farm remembers

We're were also running out of water.....lol

Pepperidge Farm remembers

We're were also running out of water.....lol

Along with oil, oh and that's what pushed R12 out :flipoff:

I turned 13 in 1980 so I remember in the 70's pushing dad's truck through the gas line for our ration of gas during the embargo. Which brought us shit throw away cars.

Along with oil, oh and that's what pushed R12 out :flipoff:

I turned 13 in 1980 so I remember in the 70's pushing dad's truck through the gas line for our ration of gas during the embargo. Which brought us shit throw away cars.

Yep, even or odd license plate numbers dictated if you could get gas that day. But hey, Boomers had it easy and then destroyed the universe, remember...

Top Back Refresh