What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

It's pretty wild how a lot of this woke bullshit is actually racist as fuck. I mean, for the premise of this article to be true these people basically have to be straight up fucking retarded.
If someone is so fucking stupid that they think the beep is normal, no amount of sleep is going to improve their overall health

ooh thread related, saw a billboard the other day from kleenex about masturbation

bit of a "oh well I guess that's family friendly now in pedo clown world"
bit of culture shock for me

Long road from fud ruckers to butt fuckers.

*Idiocracy reference.
More clown world shit.. you can't find Idiocracy full movie to rent or purchase on Youtube like you can damn near any other movie out there. YOu can find reaction videos, commentary, etc.. but no legit full movie to buy or rent.
They apparently don't want people to see it. -tinfoil hat emoji-

I remember back in the day listening to Love Lines with Dr Drew and Adam Carolla, hearing the beep in the background. Most people couldn't even hear it, or they could hear it but had no idea what it was or how to fix it.
If you want to revisit them, there’s a YouTube channel that has about 90 percent of the episodes on it!

The smoke detector thing is odd. Throw the fucker away at least :laughing: I'll happily have none vs a beeping one, and then forget for years that it needs a battery.

More clown world shit.. you can't find Idiocracy full movie to rent or purchase on Youtube like you can damn near any other movie out there. YOu can find reaction videos, commentary, etc.. but no legit full movie to buy or rent.
They apparently don't want people to see it. -tinfoil hat emoji-

The Zuck has you covered.

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 8.24.56 PM.png

And shame on you for not already owning a copy or two, so you can loan one out to other peeps.

Last edited:
It's about the future, where is everyone is stupid. It is slowly turning into a documentary about society today. It's on Amazon, I watched it again last night
I like the "slowly turning into" when that shit is obvious as day and night...

I remember back in the day listening to Love Lines with Dr Drew and Adam Carolla, hearing the beep in the background. Most people couldn't even hear it, or they could hear it but had no idea what it was or how to fix it.
Back during covid when I had to teach all my high school classes on Zoom....I was floored by how many of my students had beeping smoke detectors at home. More than you could ever imagine.

There are THAT many stupid people.

It's a comedy that is turning into a documentary.

You owe it to yourself to watch it, it really is a great look at the downfall of our society. It seems like every year it becomes more relevant.

He may not understand it. :flipoff2: I'm surprised you didn't post up the intro to it.

Here's some way back clown (listen to back half of that if you're ADHD), especially the part where the trophy is given:

Last edited:
That's $28k every year, for those five years, for every one of those 171,000 homeless.

I wonder if that's even counting other low income assistance type programs that homeless could apply for.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh