What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

elder still rocking a strong 40% with 29% reporting

4.1M votes for "no" and only 308k votes for paffrath, the only D of note on the ticket.

turns out "vote no and don't vote for anybody else" makes for an easy to falsify..er, count. easy to count ballot.

read an article that said things were looking dicey until Elder enter the race, it's motivating the D's to turn out and vote as his views and rhetoric are too far right. And now Newscum is looking pretty safe. Shot both of your feet in one move.

Where are you guys seeing those numbers?

Edit: just refreshed and the Yes and No flipped:flipoff:

Should Governor Newsom Be Recalled? Statewide Results
Votes
%

Yes

72%

No

28%
black-precincts-tag.svg

Precincts reporting 9%
Who Should Replace Gov. Newsom? Statewide Results
Votes
%

Larry Elder

38%

Kevin Faulconer

11%

John Cox

4%

Kevin Kiley

3%

Caitlyn Jenner

1%
black-precincts-tag.svg

read an article that said things were looking dicey until Elder enter the race, it's motivating the D's to turn out and vote as his views and rhetoric are too far right. And now Newscum is looking pretty safe. Shot both of your feet in one move.
nah, that's bullshit in all honesty.

ANYBODY was "too convservative" if elder wasn't pulling ahead, they would have blasted Cox or Faulconer or anybody. Elder gaining steam to stand out just gave them a name rather than blathering "it's a GOP trick!"

if this stands, then the polling was WAY WAY off and in the wrong direction :lmao: this is amazing.
“D” outnumber “R” 2-1 easily here, not sure where “I” fit in. Not surprised buy the outcome, the “D” are sheep and will believe any of the liberals propaganda

“D” outnumber “R” 2-1 easily here, not sure where “I” fit in. Not surprised buy the outcome, the “D” are sheep and will believe any of the liberals propaganda
Oh i'm well aware of how small the CA GOP is, but holy fuck this is amazing.

I am honestly blown away that the voting is 2:1 to keep him even with the (totally probably not) fraud. There's a lot of damned apathy out there and there's a whole lot of people who hate this shit.

this is going to be a record setting election for turnout apparently :rasta:

Never again will I even bat an eye at the astounding idiocy of my fellow Californians.

After recent polls all I was really hoping for was a 40% kick in the face for Newsome. Just something to think about when he is slipping on his sandpaper condom to fuck 40 million people every day. Instead we just thank him and tell him no spit tonight honey.

Never again will I even bat an eye at the astounding idiocy of my fellow Californians.

After recent polls all I was really hoping for was a 40% kick in the face for Newsome. Just something to think about when he is slipping on his sandpaper condom to fuck 40 million people every day. Instead we just thank him and tell him no spit tonight honey.
this is just amazing. This guy gave a piss-filled rant about the recall? holy fuck, people are gobbling his shit up.

"oh CA isn't all that liberal" - the fuck it aint!

elder having over 50% of the "yes" vote is so far the only positive note

Top Back Refresh