What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

SanDiegoCJ

Non-Lemming
Member Number
Loc
Filer, Id.
Yup, he faces a recall election before the end of the year.

What process do they use to validate the signatures?

He's going to stay in office. ive got $50 on it.

No relative or member of the same Pelosi viper den gets removed unwillingly from their political positions. He's going to beat the recall and then unleash his wrath on the state in furious vengeance.

Even if he goes, some other commie fawkwad will take over that's just as bad.

He's going to stay in office. ive got $50 on it.

No relative or member of the same Pelosi viper den gets removed unwillingly from their political positions. He's going to beat the recall and then unleash his wrath on the state in furious vengeance.
sadly I think you are correct. the fix is in, they got away with a rigged election on the national level. This will be child's play

I’m kinda hoping for Caitlyn Jenner. Seeing the libs treat her the way they are is astounding. Seeing their heads explode even more would be quite entertaining.
well shes as mentally unstable as the entire Dem party in California.... maybe she's got a chance?

The best the Republicans have to offer is a mentally ill cross dresser? This state is doomed.

I will vote for the recall, Im an optimist. but the level of vote cheating in this state was the testing ground for the national election.

The best the Republicans have to offer is a mentally ill cross dresser? This state is doomed.

I will vote for the recall, Im an optimist. but the level of vote cheating in this state was the testing ground for the national election.
There will be dozens of options, pick one you like

.....and he/she is now sans javelin.
Wondering how exactly this is done. Do they just turn the penis inside out? Graft on some cadaver lips? Maybe a pig clitoris? When she gets excited, does the vag start poking her guts? How do they connect a swapped in clit to the existing dude nervous system? I bet that's a fucking wiring nightmare.

:confused:

Wondering how exactly this is done. Do they just turn the penis inside out? Graft on some cadaver lips? Maybe a pig clitoris? When she gets excited, does the vag start poking her guts? How do they connect a swapped in clit to the existing dude nervous system? I bet that's a fucking wiring nightmare.

There's a youtube video for this.

I like where this thread is going. . . :lmao: Time to branch into the TP?

Story time.

A couple years after my ex wife and I got married, her and a high school ex reconnected through Facebook. They talked one day and afterwards she told me about their conversation. I immediately looked at her and remarked, “dude, he is so gay.“ She was surprised at my reaction so she mentioned it to him. His reaction? “Well, actually” He was in the middle of transitioning to female. Hadn’t had his dick turned inside out yet, but did end up doing it a couple years later.

After talking to him she was fascinated by the process, so we went to Google. She ended up finding a website for a Dr in Miami who specialized in it and had LOTS of before and after photos on their site. It was scary. The fake vaginas looked very real and you would never know just based on outwards appearance that they were a pushed in penis.

Dude ended up fully transitioning a couple years later and eventually married a guy. No idea what happened after that as he and my ex lost touch again.

Out here in the west, its (according to the fucked up media) similar to hot links coming off the grill In your part of the woods. You grab hold of said sausage, ensure safety clearances for bystanders, whack away, then talk about how awesome it was on so many levels...till it/you come out the other end. Then you pray noone else notices and easily do your best not to repeat

. -Caitlin Jenner

As said above....
Gavin Newsome isn’t going anywhere. He is going to beat the recall and win the reelection easily. Probably 65-70% of the vote for his re-election.

Edit: or by the time the recall is official the re-election has already happened and he has won. Kind of like Nancy trying to impeach trump with days left in his career.

i was listening to NPR on the way to work and they can actually turn the recall over if enough people change their minds and pull their signature. wasnt paying a ton of attention, but there is a rep who is suing the state to get the recall list to start cold calling to change their minds.

Top Back Refresh