What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

Gunna need a demmakommie to make that happen...
no way we get it off the ground....
:shaking:
oh and for Sacramento:flipoff:

It's always weird hearing statewide political ads that just refer to the whole city.

Like, "the idiots in Sacramento are ruining the state"

I'm just driving on my way to a job site what the fuck did I do? Lol.

:lmao:
Crybaby:flipoff2:
Howz bout capitol dome?
Capitol of the prk takes to much time.
The center of the toilet bowls drain?
You know ' where the leaches report to work (if we can call it that)!
Ok Sacramento residents we apologize:smokin:

Maybe you guys need to build a wall around Sacromental and cut it off from the state like they did in "Escape From NY!"

Reactions: Clb
Maybe you guys need to build a wall around Sacromental and cut it off from the state like they did in "Escape From NY!"
That's the last thing you want. Concentrated and centralized stupidity in isolation breeds disastrous results. The survivors will be superhumanly stupid.

Wait I just described all of California.

That's the last thing you want. Concentrated and centralized stupidity in isolation breeds disastrous results. The survivors will be superhumanly stupid.

Wait I just described all of California.

I... I.... No, I promised myself not to speak the truth to most irates anymore, as they cannot handle it.

I... I.... No, I promised myself not to speak the truth to most irates anymore, as they cannot handle it.
Don't hold back on my account, I'm a Californian born and bred which means I will be too stupid to get it. If I was smart I would not be in California.

There are plenty of people on irate that disagree with the group, they obviously stick around because they like the abuse. Faux victimhood is not virtuous here.

Last edited:
I gotta ask jimmy numbers, I bet he has a method in 2-4 paragraphs....:flipoff2:
point is
burn it!:lmao:
We need the 9th in there also!

Top Back Refresh