What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

So with your fucked up liberal logic, no proof, no foul. So if a magician fools you, yet you don't have proof of how you were fooled, it's True because of magic!
You fucked up once again. No liberal here, except in your twisted mind. The law isn't like magic, so your analogy is 100% worthless.

Which has never been proven, despite all claims to the contrary.
It's rather difficult to proof anything when state liberal judges shuts down attempts to investigate.

My lessons on judges/attorneys was all during the '90s Clinton admins; using the DOJ for his own personal representation.

1) Ask Juanita Broaddrick

2) Inquire about the Chinese campaign financing scandal.

3) Inquire about Clinton himself approving the sale satellite launching technology to the Chicoms.

4) Inquire about Clinton's personal approval to use U.S. military personnel against civilians (Waco).

5) Inquire about Clinton vacationing with Epstein while as a sitting president.

This list is just off the top of my head. 🤔😶

Maybe some of the California guys can confirm is this is true,
I was told that in California you can print your own ballot and send it in

IDK if that's true, but if it is between that and Dominion a Democrat can't lose

Maybe some of the California guys can confirm is this is true,
I was told that in California you can print your own ballot and send it in

IDK if that's true, but if it is between that and Dominion a Democrat can't lose
Never heard that one before. I've always done mail in since I moved up from socal and normally my ballot shows up in the mail without me needing to do anything.

CJ has no issue with a 12 layer PDF example of obuttheads BC.

It's a 12 layer as it was manufactured on a computer not a 1 layer pdf scanned as a hard copy would be.

He has no education of such things so it does not raise alarms in his puny brain.

We have been over the hole in the envelope thing.
It is dumb and indicative of the window lickers who run this state.
The holes have always been in the envelopes. Presumably to sort out empty envelopes.
Each County has different ballots and envelopes so the issue is not statewide
You can fold the ballot in a way to prevent anything from showing on the outside

I agree with the statement in the tweet.

Mail-in ballots are the dumbest thing ever. How do you know who actually filled out the ballot? You don't and you can't ever know. If a person can't show up to a polling location with an ID proving who they are and that they have the right to vote then they have no business voting.

Mail-in ballots are the dumbest thing ever. How do you know who actually filled out the ballot? You don't and you can't ever know. If you can't show up to a polling location with an ID proving who you are and that you have the right to vote then you have no business voting.

Lol they are the easiest way to cheat. That’s why the left loves them. Once that cheater ballot gets tossed into the pile it’s never coming out.

The polling location I go to had consistent traffic. This year they had the touch screen that you enter yes to recall and print the ballot and put it the box. What a crock. Election worker goes into my booth swipes his access card whatever.

Paper ballot, Then a scan through the machine, Flashing green lights, I signed up for updates, It took awhile, But I got confirmation My ballot was received and counted.

Not sure who I voted for or if I voted for or against the recall, They will decide that as the numbers come in.:usa::lmao:

patiently waiting. maybe another hour? not sure
I’m in, patiently waiting to throw a sports fan fit when it does not go my way.

Paper ballot, Then a scan through the machine, Flashing green lights, I signed up for updates, It took awhile, But I got confirmation My ballot was received and counted.

Not sure who I voted for or if I voted for or against the recall, They will decide that as the numbers come in.:usa::lmao:
See, I mailed mine in a few days after I got it. I figured I would camouflage it in with all of the leftie ballots. I got a text receipt too for what that’s worth.

Screenshot_20210914-194437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Voted today and they never asked for an ID. Fulled out the ballot, stuck it in the scanner machine and was done. One of the guys I work with went to vote on his lunch break and talked to one of the workers where he went. He turned in his mail in one and got a new one. He opened the envelope in front of the lady and she told him there will be a lot of “invalid” votes because they open the envelope and apparently where the sticky part is, rips off the signature portion underneath and then they can’t verify it. Also if your signature runs into the hole on the envelope and it doesn’t match, it’s also invalid. He asked what they do in that case. She said the people it happened to would have to fill out a complaint to the voter registration office or something like that. I have a feeling this voting will be a clusterfuck of “invalid” ballots and scumboy will get away with it

Yeah polls just closed, and any bets on how quickly the media claims victory for newsum. I'm guessong it'll be with less than 1% reporting they will state its a landslide victory

Yeah polls just closed, and any bets on how quickly the media claims victory for newsum. I'm guessong it'll be with less than 1% reporting they will state its a landslide victory
I have no doubt, the media in this state is balls deep with the liberals

Top Back Refresh