What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

Look, we all know that the Californian Republican party is a joke. How could they not be? But if I ever see that knob Cox on a ballot again I will lose my shit. 4.7% Fucking losers. And he was our candidate last election.

Someone needs to take one for the team and get Newsome to sexually harass them. That is the only way to get rid of a democrat Governor apparently cause willful incompetence and fuckery on a grand scale won't do it.

Look, we all know that the Californian Republican party is a joke. How could they not be? But if I ever see that knob Cox on a ballot again I will lose my shit. 4.7% Fucking losers. And he was our candidate last election.

Someone needs to take one for the team and get Newsome to sexually harass them. That is the only way to get rid of a democrat Governor apparently cause willful incompetence and fuckery on a grand scale won't do it.
"if 7 people come out against cuomo, then I will support an investigation" - after only 3 people had come out against him :laughing: :laughing:

It DOES NOT MATTER if he rapes somebody on camera while wearing a clan hood and screaming Fuck You ******. it would just get buried as "well, if he does it 3 more times, then we can talk about it"

67% thinks he's not incompetent apparently. These people made a choice to keep the status quo. And it will be hailed as a mandate from the people.

67% thinks he's not incompetent apparently. These people made a choice to keep the status quo. And it will be hailed as a mandate from the people.
he's got righteous vindication now.

at least if this had been close, or hell even what the polls showed, which was still a 14 point spread, it could at least be made the case of "well, we should consider things"

none of that though

"if 7 people come out against cuomo, then I will support an investigation" - after only 3 people had come out against him :laughing: :laughing:

It DOES NOT MATTER if he rapes somebody on camera while wearing a clan hood and screaming Fuck You ******. it would just get buried as "well, if he does it 3 more times, then we can talk about it"
Just have to find his type.

If its slightly overweight 35 year old's with male pattern baldness I'll go down to the capital and strut around. :lmao:

Who Said
"Nothinwillchange" ???
24521.jpg

Oh
Phawk
Bet yer spot on!
Time for Screwsome to get a blanket party "G.I." STYLE!

So LA county makes up a million votes in favor of newsome, but everything else looks sort of reasonably balanced/ slightly leaning D. where’s the rest of this 3million vote advantage coming from??
wow, even Placer County voted "No" on recall.

Kevin Kiley is my state assy rep in placer county and he is an open newsom critic, suing the state, leading the charge on recall, he was even on the ballot to replace. I'm more surprised that they voted No than to have seen that they were/did vote heavy for biden.

wow, even Placer County voted "No" on recall.

Kevin Kiley is my state assy rep in placer county and he is an open newsom critic, suing the state, leading the charge on recall, he was even on the ballot to replace. I'm more surprised that they voted No than to have seen that they were/did vote heavy for biden.
Bay area refugees and commuting state workers?

I know a lot of people from up that way, none that would be any fan of Biden or Newsome.

Bay area refugees and commuting state workers?

I know a lot of people from up that way, none that would be any fan of Biden or Newsome.
yeah, i guess i could see that. With some massive amount of all the SF people who've left the city going to full time in the sierras, they can and will absolutely shift the politics.

all the more reason I'm happy cutting off the Jefferson line further north by the day :laughing:

Dont know chief Brody, only posted the link, didnt analyze all of that shit.

So LA county makes up ~ a million votes in favor of newsome, but everything else looks sort of reasonably balanced/ slightly leaning D. where’s the rest of this 3million vote advantage coming from??

Top Back Refresh