What's new

The I shit my pants thread.

Right now black tank is full, I can't drain it because it is leaking as soon as you open the valve. My knees won't let me crawl under and fix myself, no word from RV tech even though I called and left a message last week. This morning I head for the park toilet, lady is cleaning, sat out in the truck telling my gut to hold on, I had just enough time to drop my jeans and sit before the flood gates opened!
For years we kept a roll in a coffee can when traveling, just incase

Seriously. WTF is wrong with ya'll? I aint shit my drawers in >40 years.

200.gif
Do a lot of office work do yah?

Here's the layout...
This happens cause I don't find bathroom at the first signs of trouble. In my line of work I don't usually leave the site until I am ready, customers frown on guys coming and going at will when they are paying $200+ hour.

1711481329878.png

Do a lot of office work do yah?

Here's the layout...
This happens cause I don't find bathroom at the first signs of trouble. In my line of work I don't usually leave the site until I am ready, customers frown on guys coming and going at will when they are paying $200+ hour.

1711481329878.png
Satellite map of shit-in-a-field. What a wonderful future we live in! :lmao:

Early morning sun up. Driving my loaded big rig in middle of nowhere south ga headed to drop a load:lmao:, bubble guts hit with no suitable shoulder to pull off. Rolling into a small town and find a small "gas station" open.. hang right and hop the curb and park in someone's front yard cause no parking lot fit my big ass. Mad ass clinched dash to block building out back that contains a shitter. Safe at last.....shit, the door doesnt latch, or stay closed at all, ah fuck it ill wedge my boot against it. Ok im good now, Oh fuck, no TP and about to blow.....cant make it back to truck to grab a roll now....FUCK, no paper towels.... Fuck it...

I went the rest of my day with no socks..

Had another happen similar... found a gas station only to find out they weren't open at 6am. Pulled around back and grabbed on to an 11r24.5 and let it spray right in front of all the cows. Barely made it.

I am glad I dont drive for living anymore, and also changed my diet....

At least 2-3x a year it's poop on cotton. Usually just barely, like fart wasn't a fart and barely missed reclamping it

Once I got to the shitter in time an the pressure blew shit all over my ass, up my back, through the seat crack and all over my legs and the wall.
May as well just shit myself l as it took a good hour to clean it all.

Guy that hauls loads for us was on the MetaForim for his betus..

He barely made it to the running board on his W900. Like truck still dragging brakes in the middle of the Dalton and he's leaning and spraying shit.
Bus of Japaneese tourists passed by and he just waved.

At least 2-3x a year it's poop on cotton. Usually just barely, like fart wasn't a fart and barely missed reclamping it

Once I got to the shitter in time an the pressure blew shit all over my ass, up my back, through the seat crack and all over my legs and the wall.
May as well just shit myself l as it took a good hour to clean it all.

I laughed way too hard at this. Only because I have wrecked a gas station bathroom before. Sweating like a mother fucker, ass cheeks clenched doing the fast shuffle across the lot and get in the stall just in time to drop britches and go to sit and all hell breaks loose. I cleaned up the best I could but that bathroom needed a pressure washer really. 🤮

Some of y'all need more fiber or something.

It's been probably 10 years since I shit my pants. I was driving a street sweeper at the time doing a mall parking lot. Too much traffic and cameras around with nowhere to shit.

Some of y'all need more fiber or something.

It's been probably 10 years since I shit my pants. I was driving a street sweeper at the time doing a mall parking lot. Too much traffic and cameras around with nowhere to shit.
Less fiber. I shit in the bin of a Mobil Athey sweeper 2 summers ago. Fitting as they are a giant hunk of shit.

You’re welcome.

Signed,
Steve :flipoff2:
The funny thing is he went around all hush hush and told everyone about it but he had to get close so he could whisper, I'm going home, I shit my pants.

JUST FUCKING ANNOUNCE IT OR GO STEVE you dont have to tell us each individually like a secret.

Handbook says you go straight home and have a two hour window to inform ONE MEMBER of management.:lmao:

Man you guys need to clean your diet up. You should be shitting solid not liquids

As of recent years I’ve somehow managed a schedule once at 5am once at 6 am and once at 9 pm. It can be one of those or all three of those times in a single day. But for some reason my body knows when eggs are not fresh in not talking expiration date on carton or cooking and smells like rotten eggs even. I’m talking release the cracker within two hours of having a couple of eggs for breakfast 🤣

I was out of uniforms yesterday so after this happened I drove to the shop got new uniforms, went home and showered...

Work from home wife says what the fuck are you doing home?

Changing :flipoff2:

Since my back surgery my schedule is fucked, can not get/stay regular.
The anesthesia and following 4 days of hydrocodone use have me really off my game.

Meh. I suffer from anal leakage from hemorrhoids. It ain't poop, rather pus and blood. I ruin at least 2 pairs of drawers a week. My wife even offered me her pads for when its bad, but I can't wrap my head about always with wings in my shorts.

Might have them removed after my next butt doc visit.
You aren’t 50 million richer are you?

About 15 years ago I was driving a stand up fork lift in a warehouse as a second job. One day a pain hit me and I made a bee line for the bathroom. There was a concrete step/stoop in front of the bathroom door, that I would normally drive right up to it, slam on the brakes, and go in… well, this day, when I was in awfully bad shape, I came in too hot and slid into the concrete step… slung me off the lift, cracked the step, and I shat all over myself. Called the super in the way home to tell him I was out for the day. Waved at the neighbors as I stripped naked on the front porch before heading to the shower.

Top Back Refresh