What's new

The I shit my pants thread.

You can't wreck your underwear if you don't wear any

download.jpg

what no 45acp/boheefus level story to come with it?

this place does suck now :flipoff2:
I asked the shop rat do you guys have a bathroom he says no man sorry...

I am programming a ECM and can't just grab my shit and go...

I survey the situation, cameras everywhere and no good place to sneak off to (trees)

I say F it and put my laptop behind the seat of the machine (its at 3%) jump in the truck and head to a porta potty I saw on the way in about 125 yards...

About 30 yards in to the drive the dam is over run :lmao:

what no 45acp/boheefus level story to come with it?

this place does suck now :flipoff2:
Here's one for you...

August, 1996. My plane lands at Osan AB, ROK for the start of my 1-year remote tour. I am greeted by a couple of folks from the squadron that I am assigned to at Camp Red Cloud in Uijongbu (a 1-3 hour bus-ride depending on traffic). Before we hit the road we stop into the enlisted club for lunch. I order a teriyaki burger, fries and some jalapeno poppers.

Well, about 1/2 way into the bus ride my guts start bubbling up something fierce. Being the new guy I didn't want to try to make everyone stop for me to take a shit, so I did my best to hold it in. This worked until we got about 15 minutes from the post. At that point my sphincter had reached it's max endurance and started to relax. I was able to maintain enough control that I didn't shit all over the place, but there was noticeable leakage. When we finally got on post the first order of business was a toilet and fresh shorts.

First impressions are important.

Someone is wearing coveralls and the rest of the day...

Might have them removed after my next butt doc visit.

Can recommend!

Oh yeah. Hemorrhoid banding a couple of years ago.

"Sir, we usually spread these out over a handful of visits."

"Screw that, throw em all in there and get it over with! No, that's OK honey, I'll drive- I've gotta get back to work."

That was a lie. She drove, and I spent 24 hours puking and groaning on the couch.

hemorrhoid-banding.jpg

One day during deer season, I'd been eating granola bars all morning sitting in a stand and didn't really think about what might happen later on in the day. Didn't shoot anything, and headed home at noon, but was going to swing by a buddy's house first. It hit on the way home. This is out in the country, so gas stations aren't exactly everywhere. The first gas station I stopped at, someone had beat me to it and swirled enough shit to be almost up to the seat, and of course didn't flush, so no way I'm going to deal with all of that. Swung by the next gas station, but they had no public restroom. Fuckers. Texted a buddy to clear the path to his nearest bathroom because I was coming in hot. Made it with maybe 2 seconds to spare.

I know I follow politics too closely when I open a thread with that title expecting it to be about the potatus unencumbering his bowels.

So my buddy and his wife were having some domestic issues and spent a couple months violating restraining orders, they go on a date, she doesn't answer the phone, her sister calls the cops. Everybody is looking for a green minivan. Some shit had gone on earlier where he made the cops look stupid, so now he's enemy number one.

He jumps out of the van and runs into the desert between neighborhoods

His phone dies. The buddy who's Supposed to pick him up. Cough cough. Is rolling around looking for him.

He's trying to find a place to lay low, he goes to a buddies apartment, bangs on the door. No answer. His guts are churning at this point. Turns out the door is unlocked. Nobody home, bombs his friends toilet, no plunger, plugs in his phone for a charge, calls his ride and bails, no note or anything:laughing:

That was like 6 months ago, and his friend still had no idea who fucking bombed his shitter :lmao:

Top Back Refresh