skinny bastards unite

87manche

kinder and gentler
Member Number
Loc
lake erie
I've lost 4 lbs.

I didn't have 4 lbs to lose.

everyone told me i'd gain weight at 40, but I just went from 134 to 130 at 38.

I've been eating oatmeal creme pies 2 at a time every night. The for resale proper sized ones. I had a giant bowl of custard yesterday, we've hit the custard place probably 3 times this week and there's 4 quarts in my freezer. had a reeses egg. wife made pork loin last night, ate that, a salad and some fancy rice deal she made.

I probably eat like 4K calories a day and I'm losing weight.

fuck.

and for the fatties
:flipoff2:

FJC11

# FJB
Member Number
You have teh aids , sorry to here. :laughing:

bigun

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Mountainair, NM
Quit your bitching all I have to do is watch a food commercial and I'll gain 4 pounds

Jphillips

Member Number
Yeah, at about 35 I ballooned up to about 165. I try to eat as much ice cream and such as I can in a day.

SomeGuy

Awesome, Busted.
Member Number
Loc
Canada
I hear not snorting a pound of coke a week helps...

Also, you being in your 30's makes so much more sense as to why you pretend to be an internet badass.

axjwhlr

Rock God
Member Number
Loc
East bay/ North bay
From 15yrs old to 27 I weighed 145lbs at 6'2". At 27 I got my now exwife preggo and I gained 45lbs in that 9 month time. Now i'm stuck at 190, doesn't matter what I eat I don''t gain weight.

Last edited:

woods

I can fuck up literally anything.
Member Number
Half a load of bread and mayo with dinner every night.

CJ503

Lost
Member Number
Loc
Wandering aimlessly
Sooooo..............wtf is the issue ?

I am certain there is some sort of man-bun website that might actually take this serious or maybe even give a shit. Big fucking deal, you got a high metabolism, a real job where you burn a shit ton of calories in a day or a lifestyle conducive to burning calories. I mean, are you trying to get fat ?

If it is an issue, go see a Dr. I'm sure it's the COVID that is doing it. If you fell off a bridge into a river and drowned it would be reported that it was COVID.

Reality ? Get over it, or get on with it, like find out from a REAL Dr why your doing what your doing. Asking a bunch of internet dipshits that will NEVER give you reasonable advice/knowledge/compassion ain't going to get you jack shit.

BTW, either your already dead, or your headed that was fast. I looked it up on YouTube

ExWrench

Random Dude
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
East Bay, CA
I've lost 4 lbs.

I didn't have 4 lbs to lose.

everyone told me i'd gain weight at 40, but I just went from 134 to 130 at 38.

I've been eating oatmeal creme pies 2 at a time every night. The for resale proper sized ones. I had a giant bowl of custard yesterday, we've hit the custard place probably 3 times this week and there's 4 quarts in my freezer. had a reeses egg. wife made pork loin last night, ate that, a salad and some fancy rice deal she made.

I probably eat like 4K calories a day and I'm losing weight.

fuck.

and for the fatties
:flipoff2:

My best friend was that way - tried in earnest to gain weight for years, stayed skinny.

Some time around his low 40s, shit changed - now his body holds him accountable.

Suggest being really cocky about it now - zero chance karma will bitch slap you for it :laughing:

Action Fab

Get off my lawn
Member Number
In. 6' lankosaur here.

Since starting the farm 6 months ago, I went from 142-147 daily fluctuation to 138-142. But I'm way leaner and bigger which is weird. I didn't look skinny fat before but my shoulders, abs, pecks etc were not cut. I just looked like a normal thin person. Now I look like a tall fly weigh. I'm definitely top heavy. Most of the work I'm doing it upper body intensive. I've broken the welds on my post driver 3 different times now, slung 3 pallets of ready mix, fed two pup trailers of 3 string alfalfa, used 20k lbs of 32' drill stem, and run more than 2k ft of cable off a 5k spool that's not fixed to a bearing of any kind. Lol

I'd say I probably lost water weight if anything. Not sure how it works but I get compliments now, so I guess I'm looking healthy again. The most I've ever weighed was 155. I was a 30 waist at that weight and it took a ridiculous amount of work on both the gym and nutrition side to get there. I'm just a very thinly framed person. Which does give the right ratios at the lighter weights.

Anyway, I'm happy with how I look. I feel strong, but I'm very sore and still deal with a lot of pain.

Last edited:

TiTRD

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Wilmington, VT
In. 6' 160 - 165. All upper body; skinny fawking legs.

I was 6' 130 in high school, but was in very good shape.

I've been sort of lazy. If I still had all my innards, I'd probably be fat with skinny fawking legs.