What's new

skinny bastards unite

6'2" 240# at the moment... been the same height since my senior year of HS, weighed 142# at graduation. Entered the NAVY that fall, went from 142# to 185# in the two months of boot camp. Stayed around 185-195# untill I got married at 31 years old. >BLIMP!< I shot up to 275# within two years, been fighting to loose weight ever since. Lost 25# in two weeks thanks to a bout of Lyme's disease two years ago, wouldn't recommend that regimen to >anyone<... :flipoff2:

Oh, and >BACON< for the MFing WIN!

6’3” 152 here. Even went on prescription weight gainer. Doc says I’m hopeless. I eat like a fucking horse. Super low blood pressure and body temp. I’m just weird.

I'm short and skinny, which blows. 5' 7" tall, 130 to 132 lbs is where I hover. I wat whatever I want and cant gain weight, although I did just turn 40, so that might change.

Get a desk job. :laughing:

I'm 6'4" and was about 170. Landed a job behind a desk. I'm around 225 now. :homer:

5'11" 150 or so and feel like a fatty. At one point I was down to 125. If it wasnt for the junk food I'd probably weigh less again. Work my ass off at work and home in the woods. Size 30 waist pants and I need a belt, 28 fit without.

I'm short and skinny, which blows. 5' 7" tall, 130 to 132 lbs is where I hover. I wat whatever I want and cant gain weight, although I did just turn 40, so that might change.

As long as you can find a girl smaller than you, all is good. :grinpimp:

5'11" 150 or so and feel like a fatty. At one point I was down to 125. If it wasnt for the junk food I'd probably weigh less again. Work my ass off at work and home in the woods. Size 30 waist pants and I need a belt, 28 fit without.

Are you leg or torso tall. I need 28's too but it's almost impossible to find a 28/34 outside of wranglers. Some 32's work but most are too high. So I've end up just going full shit kicker now.

226.2 lbs today. Down from 236 when I weighed myself may 12th. My goat is 220 and I should reach that pretty soon. From there it will drop to 205.

I'm 6'4

Action Fab said:
Are you leg or torso tall. I need 28's too but it's almost impossible to find a 28/34 outside of wranglers. Some 32's work but most are too high. So I've end up just going full shit kicker now.

Torso for the most part. I have long arms and trying to find medium or small shirts in tall size sucks. I've about given up buying pants at the stores. I'm starting to think they only stock lardass sizes, 34 and up.

I hear not snorting a pound of coke a week helps...

Also, you being in your 30's makes so much more sense as to why you pretend to be an internet badass.

I left cocaine behind a long time ago bud.

now it's just weed.,
didn't you read about the oatmeal creame pies?

Fatties gunna h8:flipoff2:

yep.

obviously some of them don't remember the old thread.

fucking fatties.
:flipoff2:

6’3” 152 here. Even went on prescription weight gainer. Doc says I’m hopeless. I eat like a fucking horse. Super low blood pressure and body temp. I’m just weird.

no shit? I also have super low blood pressure and heart rate. there's nine million prescriptions for high blood pressure but when you have low blood pressure they just look at you and tell you to go home.

Get a desk job. :laughing:

I'm 6'4" and was about 170. Landed a job behind a desk. I'm around 225 now. :homer:

I've been an IT guy for my entire life.

never did sports.

avoid physical exertion.
not built for that shit.

Torso for the most part. I have long arms and trying to find medium or small shirts in tall size sucks. I've about given up buying pants at the stores. I'm starting to think they only stock lardass sizes, 34 and up.

shit you ain't lying.
I really need a 28, but you can't buy a 28 waist fucking anywhere, so it's been 30's for my entire life with a belt.

Get married and have kids? :confused:

As long as you can find a girl smaller than you, all is good. :grinpimp:

I've been with my wife for 20 years, married for almost 15. Shes shorter than me, but weighs more than I do, which I am stoked about cuz the curves are in all the right places :grinpimp::grinpimp:

Reactions: Clb
6'0 and 185. Not skinny, not fat. Still a bastard.

Former skinny guy checking in. Was 5'8" and 125 lbs. until I was 28. Then I ballooned up to 200 in a year from eating pork roll on a bagel in the am and then fast food for lunch. Ever since then it has been a struggle to take it off, the best I did was riding my mt. bike 5 days a week for the spring/summer and was down to 146 but as soon as I stopped I was back up to 165-170 without trying.

If you want to gain weight, eat more and lift

I got tired of being skinny, went from 150 to a lean 185 in a year, lifted a fuck ton of weights and was always eating. I didn't get much else done, and got worried I'd overdo something and get hurt.

It took a ton of effort and time, I'm sitting at 170 now and lazy, but still look better than 150lb

If you say you eat 4k calories a day but are skinny, eat 8k calories a day. There's about 2800 calories in a gallon of whole milk

add a double bacon cheeseburger between meals, and ice cream with half peanut butter for dessert, twice a day. You want an apple, put peanut butter on it.

when you no longer feel full, eat again.

I think a skinny guy can get in a cycle where he runs around all day and skips lunch, then eats a huge dinner, end result is your body burns the muscle all day and stores the fat at night, so either you're skinny, or you're skinny with a pudgy belly, eat a huge breakfast, good sized lunch, small dinner

fuck lifting weights.

walking around is painful enough.

but you're pretty right about eating habits. I'm not much on the whole breakfast thing.

i've been married for 15 years. my wife feeds me well. she likes cooking.

No kids? That'll help. Become a land lord. Stress is a good weight gainer. :flipoff2:

I weighed 130 pounds once......once,maybe 8th grade.
If I could get down to 250 again I'd be happy.

This.

I have pics of myself from 10 years ago at 260, and I look skinny (at exactly 6' tall). I was eating 1 salad a day to maintain that weight, and was down from 320. Then I figured out that picking up heavy stuff was pretty fun and didn't require running, and back to 315 I went.

5'9"/150lbs/8th grade/1978/13y.o.

Graduated H.S. at 6'1.5"/225lbs/1983/18y.o.

Skinniest I've ever been as an adult was 190lbs/1984/19y.o.

Weighed approx. 255lbs after 5-6 years of weight-lifting/1993/27y.o.

Heaviest as an adult was 295lbs/2003/38y.o.

Discovered the Adkins Diet; dropped to 250lbs/2007/42y.o.

Started commuting to work via bicycle (15 miles each way); dropped to 220lbs/2009/44y.o.

One year post-lower back surgery I was 216lbs/2017/52y.o.

Currently at 6'1"/260lbs/2020/55y.o.

Currently working on losing weight with an initial goal of 230lbs by Sept. 2020.

I am in.

6' 130lbs and can't gain for the life of me. I don't measure my intake in calories I measure it in pounds. I eat all the stuff good and bad that should make me fat as a pig but nothing. I have been thinking of replacing some things in my diet with others to see if it makes a difference. I might try eliminating bread and replacing with more protein for example.

Only if you stress eat or something. I lose weight when I stress.

Really. Huh. I always thought stress lead straight to weight gain.

Welp. I'm out of ideas. :homer:

Top Back Refresh