What's new

skinny bastards unite

Y'all fatties just need a dose of teh Crohn's disease. Its kept me at the same 6'4" 172 lbs. since 1984.The flare ups kinda suck though...

woods said:
No kids? That'll help. Become a land lord. Stress is a good weight gainer. :flipoff2:

I lost 20 pounds in a month because of stress. Buddy's mom told me I looked like I was about to die. You're just doing it wrong.

6'2", 175ish. I've been on the mammoth mass gainer program for a couple months, which with gym work got me up to 182 before the rona shut the gym down. Thats about 3000 extra calories per day. Same program but no weights I slid back down to 174.
I've eat anything and everything. I have friends who eat super carefully and struggle to keep weight off. I'm glad to be blessed with a racing metabolism..

Must suck really bad to go outside on a windy day,blink, and find yourself 3 blocks from home.:lmao:

:lmao:

I've hovered within a 20lb range my entire life. High school 195 - currently 205

Ppl say I'm skinny but it's not true. They're just shaped like a turd I guess.

No kids? That'll help. Become a land lord. Stress is a good weight gainer. :flipoff2:

dodged that bullet. busy spending my money on myself and toys.

Must suck really bad to go outside on a windy day,blink, and find yourself 3 blocks from home.:lmao:

it does suck when you see a torque spec for a bolt that's above 300 ft lbs.
that's a fucking problem. I own a large assortment of "extensions" for my large assortement of giant breaker bars.
thank goodness for M18 impacts.

I am 32 and 6'3"....At the start of the quarantine in March, I was 180lbs..... I am now bouncing between 165 and 170. I am eating more than before too, so I am not sure what is going on aside from doing more farm work and such haha.

it does suck when you see a torque spec for a bolt that's above 300 ft lbs.
that's a fucking problem. I own a large assortment of "extensions" for my large assortement of giant breaker bars.
thank goodness for M18 impacts.

As a skinny fawker, I have found myself inventing new ways to create mechanical advantage for things like this haha. I am super quick to lay on the ground and wedge myself into a chassis or something to push against it for extra torque.

40 years old 5’8 170 pounds. I was about 135 pounds soaking wet until I was 36. I started working at my uncles feed mill 5 days a week and I put on a ton of muscle.

No grown man weighs less than 150lbs. (POWs excluded)

I've heard stories of guys enlisting in Army & they were considered lightweights by brass so off to the mess for weight gain.

*Timeline should be around WW2 and after-

6'1 245 @ 55, i was 200 for years and years, 32" waist. then i quit smoking at 30, bam 45 pounds in 6 weeks. i have got back to 215 and as high as 268 when i fawked my knee. i was 224 last year and my 36 were comfortable. i need to dump 20 again. but im fond of food and drink.

I tried the working out once a few years back. Three days a week for about eight months. I was ramping up my weights. Got to 300 sit-ups. Lost no weight. Gained no weight. No muscle mass. Nothing. I looked exactly the same. I was sleeping better, but that was it.

I have started to use the exercise bike recently though. Like to try out the CPAT test. Need to work on my cardio.

I tried the working out once a few years back. Three days a week for about eight months. I was ramping up my weights. Got to 300 sit-ups. Lost no weight. Gained no weight. No muscle mass. Nothing. I looked exactly the same. I was sleeping better, but that was it.

I have started to use the exercise bike recently though. Like to try out the CPAT test. Need to work on my cardio.

3 days a week isn’t shit. That’s what fat housewives do and complain that they are always fat. When I was actually going to the gym I was working out 6 days a week a minimum of 1.5 to 2 hours a day. I was also eating 8 to 9000 calories a day.

3 days a week isn’t shit. That’s what fat housewives do and complain that they are always fat. When I was actually going to the gym I was working out 6 days a week a minimum of 1.5 to 2 hours a day. I was also eating 8 to 9000 calories a day.

Hm. yea, I just did the three days because that's what my work would cover. I was there for 2h each time though. I could definitely see that I was gaining endurance, but my physical appearance didn't change a bit. /shrug

Still about 6'1", still about 170-175. Still eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Life is good.
I had lost about 8 lbs over the winter and I had concerns.

started eating more.
Didn't eat well while traveling for work so i thought maybe I'd better check this week.

Top Back Refresh