skinny bastards unite

to the top fuckers.

weighed myself today.
133 lbs

within tolerance.
Meth is a hell of a drug....
200.gif

200.gif

6' 1" 170 pounds. Back down to the weight I was in College and wearing a belt I last wore in the ninties.

Dropped 20 lbs not having soda everyday with lunch, no gatorade and cutting in between meal snacks.

Of course going back to a three night a week sword sparring schedule helped a bit too. ')

5'11" 140 pounds yesterday.

Odd timing, old coworker came to the shop today, hadn't seen him in about a year. Told me I looked like I lost a bunch of weight, realized I'm probably down 15 pounds since the last time we saw each other.

"Running ragged?"
"Sure..."

I would say I'm on the skinnier side at 145lbs and a ch over 5'5", but man some of you are really skin and bones.

Most people are surprised when I say I'm at the weight I am. The heaviest I've ever been was 157 working out 2+ hours most days of the week and gorging until I was ready to yak. Goes away fast when you stop that.

Or worse yet, get stuck under the heel and trip you up when you're backing up in a hurry..

I've heard stories of guys enlisting in Army & they were considered lightweights by brass so off to the mess for weight gain.

*Timeline should be around WW2 and after-

My grandfather said basic, around 1944, was like a vacation compared to the farm.
Slept late, went to bed early, heat and electricity, indoor plumbing and hot water, lots of good food and hardly had to work.

He didn't talk much about the past, by I remember him mentioning they'd sometimes have to shovel snow out of the house when it got windy and that it was usually warmer sleeping in the barn with the cows and horses.

Top Back Refresh