What's new
  • TGIF'nF!! Did you hear about our new Group Buy Program? We're kicking the program off with Baja Designs!

Russia / Ukraine thread

I dont believe it. The wealthy and even top military/intelligence leaders are shocked. Putin has gone insane. Probably syphallis. The company I work for does a fair amount of business in Russia. My Russian colleagues will not speak directly against the regime other than to say they want peace in order to succeed in business.
Yeah, I don't think any of them expected this out of Putin. For thousands of people to be protesting in Russia, that's huge. Hell, evidently a lot of his own military on Ukraine are like "what the fuck are we doing here???"

Reactions: DMG
Those thinking or wishing Putin to get taking out from within...not going to happen. Remember, he's an old KGB. That and most Russians like him.

That and access there is nothing like here.

Anyone notice how far Putin sits away from everyone when he is having a meeting? You think he's worried one of them might try to take him out?

Those thinking or wishing Putin to get taking out from within...not going to happen. Remember, he's an old KGB. That and most Russians like him.

That and access there is nothing like here.
Is that what your kindergarten teacher told you ten years ago? How many Russians do you personally know?

this

putin has just as much(probably more) excuse to invade ukraine as america did invading iraq, a country on the opposite side of the world

"Shortly before the Iraq War began, the US government announced that 49 countries were joined in a "coalition of the willing" in favor of forcibly removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, with some number of other countries expressing their support in private. Of the 49 countries, the following countries had an active or participant role, by providing either significant troops or political support"
Quoted from somewhere on the interweb.

How many countries are siding with Putin? With "probably more" excuse his coalition of the willing must be numerous.

"Shortly before the Iraq War began, the US government announced that 49 countries were joined in a "coalition of the willing" in favor of forcibly removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, with some number of other countries expressing their support in private. Of the 49 countries, the following countries had an active or participant role, by providing either significant troops or political support"
Quoted from somewhere on the interweb.

How many countries are siding with Putin? With "probably more" excuse his coalition of the willing must be numerous.
oh look we found the iraq war supporter :laughing:

how many countries does russia give millions and billions of free money to? how many countries would russia cut off if they didnt support them?

You really think it's just a coincidence the last action was before Trump and the current one after Trump. Like Putin just happened to have a 4 year gap in his schedule and by luck Trump happened to occupy WH during those exact years?
Important to note also is that Trump was tough on foreign policy and was against corruption in ukraine. Despite increased defense work early on, there was many strings and it wasn't free reign funding to Ukraine, i.e. kept them closer to the Russian vest .

Also Trump was tough on nato and getting them to up allowances. Even now people are "shocked " that nato may go up to the 2% defense spending as if it is some huge deal rather than their signed obligation they've long refused.

There was a whole lot of differences, I don't believe the vague threat that Trump was "just crazy enough" is valid to "contain or scare putin" as the narrative seems to go.

oh look we found the iraq war supporter :laughing:

how many countries does russia give millions and billions of free money to? how many countries would russia cut off if they didnt support them?
Oh look Rokfag thinks I am a country:laughing:

How many countries would Russia threaten to nuke if they didn't support him?
Even that isn't working.

Oh look Rokfag thinks I am a country:laughing:

How many countries would Russia threaten to nuke if they didn't support him?
Even that isn't working.
oh look ratbrain thinks the iraq war was justified because a bunch of other countries that live off americas tit backed america :laughing:

Alright who is this fucker

E0B08BA9-3C33-485B-823A-5ACF0BBF14EC.jpeg

Bank run in Russia as the Ruple falls 30% today.

Their stock market was also froze, fifth largest dump in history at 35%, not bad compared to the 53% dump Venezuela had years ago..,
Would love to see a dip like that here :smokin: housing market needs a serious adjustment

Top Back Refresh