What's new
  • TGIF'nF!! Did you hear about our new Group Buy Program? We're kicking the program off with Baja Designs!

Russia / Ukraine thread

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Russian President Vladimir Putin appears "erratic" and is "descending" into something she’s never personally seen before.

"He was always calculating and cold. But this is different. He seems erratic. There is an ever-deepening, delusional rendering of history, it was always a kind of victimology about what had happened to them, but now it goes back to blaming Lenin for the foundation of Kyiv … in Ukraine," Rice said on "Fox News Sunday."

Rice has met with Putin at least a half a dozen times across her career and said he is "descending into something I haven’t personally seen before."

I have to agree. IMO this guy is going off the deep end.

Love this:

1645984830199.png
Wonder if those border guards on that small island reply to the Russian warships is going to become the rallying cry for Ukraine.:lmao:

Wonder if those border guards on that small island reply to the Russian warships is going to become the rallying cry for Ukraine.:lmao:
Don't really know. It seems to be.

I don't actually have a dog in the hunt. I don't actually care one way or the other.

Sounds like the 225 is scrap. Sad day. That’s gonna fuck the logistics of some shit . Why the fuck wasn’t it flown out at the first sign of trouble.

sounds like as good an excuse as any to order a new one

So... What if this meeting on the border of Belarus is simply a trap to capture or kill whoever from Ukraine shows up to negotiate?

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Russian President Vladimir Putin appears "erratic" and is "descending" into something she’s never personally seen before.

"He was always calculating and cold. But this is different. He seems erratic. There is an ever-deepening, delusional rendering of history, it was always a kind of victimology about what had happened to them, but now it goes back to blaming Lenin for the foundation of Kyiv … in Ukraine," Rice said on "Fox News Sunday."

Rice has met with Putin at least a half a dozen times across her career and said he is "descending into something I haven’t personally seen before."

I have to agree. IMO this guy is going off the deep end.

Are they painting a green light scenario for force against Russia?

The really funny thing... it doesn't have to be real. It's their attitude. They are telling a world power to fuck off, in their actions.

The memes? Just icing on the cake.

So... What if this meeting on the border of Belarus is simply a trap to capture or kill whoever from Ukraine shows up to negotiate?

Zelensky skeptical of Russia talks​

Ukraine leader Volodymyr Zelensky is willing to “try” talks with Russia, but is skeptical of them.

“I will be honest, as always: I do not really believe in the outcome of this meeting, but let them try,” Zelensky said in a video address. He added that if there was a “chance” to end war, he should take part in the talks.

Ukrainian official says missiles launched from Belarus to Ukraine​

Missiles launched from Belarus have hit an airport in Zhytomyr in northern Ukraine, an adviser to Ukraine’s interior minister said.

Anton Herashchenko, the adviser to Ukraine’s interior minister, said that Iskander missiles were launched at Ukraine from Belarus at around 5 pm local time (1500 GMT).

Ukrainian and Russian officials are due to meet for talks at a venue on the Belarusian border with Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky’s office said earlier.

Zelensky earlier said he had received “assurances” from his Belarussian counterpart that “missiles, planes and helicopters” would not fly to Ukraine from Belarus ahead of the negotiations.

it could easily be a trap, that would be interesting.

Furthermore, how the fuck do they get lost??? Do they not have GPS in their military vehicles? I mean we have the shit in our civilian cars, motorcycles, phones and wristwatches. Get an App you stupid fucks.
I’m not convinced they do. And considering they’re only doing limited engagements at night against a vastly inferior opposition, I’m not convinced many of them even have NV. Their air power sure as fuck doesn’t seem to be operating at night, and their daytime engagements appear to be line-of-sight only. If this is the best Russia can bare, they’re in some serious trouble.

I suppose Russia could be sending in the oldest most outdated equipment, saving the good stuff for later once Ukraine has fired off all of their good munitions, but I’m not convinced on that yet, considering he’s already playing his nuke ace-in-the-hole.

whaaa? Clearly during a time of dire invasion it is only reasonable the beuaruoe of public transit and safety would have the resources to reprint and change all the road signs in just a days time
I’ve seen videos of them cutting down signs and changing digital signs, but yeah, no way in fuck are they printing metal reflective signs that quickly. It’s either fake, or they had them all ready to go and the entire world is being played for fools :laughing:

Fuck, it was decades ago :eek:. Either way, she's still got a better insight into international politics than you or I.
"We'll see what terms the Russians offer, and I'm sure that it's a good thing that they're going to talk. But if anything, what this may show is that Vladimir Putin expected an easy win here. He thought he would waltz into the capital, into Kyiv. In his own delusional rendering of history, Ukrainians and Russians are the same, and he would overthrow this government and might even be welcomed as a liberator. And of course, the reality has been something quite different," Rice said.

I've seen this much, at least, posted on here :flipoff2:

Photoshopped...the arrows and actual text aren't same lighting.
See above.

They have said it. They have not rolled over, they are not capitulating. Everything else is just a meme.

Do you believe the Cat actually speaks?

1645987360563.png

Those were proven fakes earlier. From an air show.
I am pretty sure this is not a fake.

That jet is too fucking low when there are known MANPADS in the country. Maybe they are fairly confident in their countermeasures but then you have this;

As previously stated, you bring an F/A down to MANPAD reach, you are risking life and aircraft unnecessarily. And RUS has lost more jets now than one would have expected.

Another heart warming video. Not fluent in UKR but I think he said "go fuck yourself" when the RUS soldier tried to take his phone.

Photoshopped...the arrows and actual text aren't same lighting.
This is true and is being done. Not sure about this specific sign but I was just told yes from in country

Top Back Refresh