What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

You havent pointed out shit other than you spout simple minded political platitudes that only exist on paper and thats it. Explain how 350 million folks all free to do whatever they want free of consequence leads to a desirable outcome in society or your ultimate experience of freedom?

Lets say everyone woke up tomorrow and were free as a bird to drive however the fuck they pleased. No traffic laws, no insurance, no lanes, no road signs, no traffic lights, no nothing. Just one big bumper cars track free for all. No consequences for shitty driving.

Do you think you could hop in your prius and take a joyride or would it be gridlock and a clusterfuck?

Sure everyone has more freedom on paper but what good is it if you cant use it because of chaos. You have to have an ordered society to enjoy your freedoms and protect your rights.

Now extend the stupidity of humans to education, roof, water, food and healthcare. You know, basic fucking rights.
Obviously right now it's everyone for themselves...
I mean you give the perfect example.

If you want traffic laws and it's not cutting into your freedom, then please, wear a mask if the government tells you too.

Now extend the stupidity of humans to education, roof, water, food and healthcare. You know, basic fucking rights.
Obviously right now it's everyone for themselves...
I mean you give the perfect example.

If you want traffic laws and it's not cutting into your freedom, then please, wear a mask if the government tells you too.

Roof, water, food, and healthcare are rights? Thats news to me.

I never claimed that traffic laws don't limit freedom, I tried to explain that traffic laws provide the structure and order required to enjoy freedom.

Shove your mask up your ass.

Sorry for thread derail.

Can any of you libertarian types explain to me like I am 5/4 retard

Oh hey, lets hang out on the bridge that was just bombed.

Pretty sure they had a front row seat? Would you just turn around and fuck off? Hoping you get away? Fuck those losers who got hit from nowhere?

Nothing, why?

You think thats capitalism? What about scamming old people? Thats just capitalism, right?

Get what ya can, anyway ya can and fuck everyone else. And then we wonder why society is deevolving to power through force.
Dude. Spin it off already.

Nothing, why?

You think thats capitalism?
Yep.

People using the fruits of there labor in exchange for goods.

But this thread is about Russia/Ukraine and the war. Not sure why you are debating moral ethics here. I come here to learn about the war In context that the mainstream doesn’t report.

Quit fucking up the news thread.

Yep.

People using the fruits of there labor in exchange for goods.
Agree to disagree. Using pop culture, media influence, and paid "professionals," and coercion to bother amd sterilize the ignorant is not capitalism. Its sadism with a dash of opportunism.

Pfizer, Moderna, et al did nothing wrong, right? Just profiting off lies, coercion, and destruction. Guess thats what qualifies as "capitalism" these days...

Thread
merlin_187869822_e7db86be-77a1-43b3-ad8a-9fabf0b867ca-superJumbo.jpg

So are they still fighting over there? Is anyone winning? Close to an end? This has been my only source of news for the last year or so

So are they still fighting over there? Is anyone winning? Close to an end? This has been my only source of news for the last year or so

Central Europe wants ban on Ukrainian grain extended: Polish agriculture minister​

Five central European countries want a ban on Ukrainian grains to be extended at least until the end of the year, Poland’s Agriculture Minister Robert Telus has said.
In May, the European Union allowed Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia to ban domestic sales of Ukrainian wheat, maize, rapeseed and sunflower seeds, while allowing transit of such cargoes for export elsewhere.
That ban is set to end on September 15.

Wagner Group chief welcomes his men to Belarus​

A video of the Russian mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin welcoming his Wagner fighters to Belarus has been posted by his press service on the Telegram messaging app.
Prigozhin is heard welcoming his men, telling them to behave and saying their training will make the Belarusian army the second best in the world.
He is also heard saying that his men will stay in Belarus for some time and calling what is happening on the front lines in Ukraine a “disgrace” that the Wagner Group should not take part in.

• South Africa, the host of this year’s BRICS summit, says Russian President Vladimir Putin will not attend. As a member of the International Criminal Court, the African nation is obligated to arrest the Russian leader if he shows up.
  • Ukraine accuses Russia of damaging grain export infrastructure in “hellish” overnight strikes focused on two of its Black Sea ports, vowing not to be intimidated from working to keep grain moving out of them.

‘Goal of the strike has been achieved’: Russian defence ministry​

Russia’s defence ministry says the country achieved its goal of striking Ukraine’s Odesa overnight and all targets were hit, according to a report by Russia’s TASS news agency.
“Overnight, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation launched a group strike with high-precision sea and air-based weapons on military industry facilities, fuel infrastructure and ammunition depots of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the city of Odessa, as well as on the Kanatovo air base of the Ukrainian Air Force in the Kirovograd region,” TASS quoted Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov as saying.
“The goal of the strike has been achieved,” he said.

VE-WHO-CONTROLS-WHAT-IN-EASTERN-UKRAINE-1689759389.png

Ukraine says its forces downed dozens of Russian missiles and drones​

Ukraine’s air force says it shot down 13 Kalibr cruise missiles, one guided Kh-59 cruise missile, and 23 Shahed kamikaze drones launched by Russia overnight.
The air force said Russia used 16 Kalibr cruise missiles launched from the Black Sea Fleet vessels, eight Kh-22 cruise missiles, six Oniks cruise missiles, and one guided aerial Kh-59 missile, as well as 32 Shahed kamikaze drones.
The missiles were mainly targeted at the Ukrainian port city of Odesa, according to reports.

E-WHO-CONTROLS-WHAT-IN-SOUTHERN-UKRAINE-1689759394.png

Kremlin accuses West of turning blind eye to Ukrainian ‘terror attacks’​

The Kremlin has accused the West of turning a blind eye to what it said were “terrorist attacks” committed by Ukraine inside Russia.
Two people were killed on Monday after Moscow said Ukraine used naval drones to attack the bridge linking Russia to the Crimean Peninsula, which Russia annexed from Ukraine in 2014.
Kyiv says Crimea is Ukrainian territory and that it intends to take it back by force.

Ukraine’s military and security services carried out a deadly attack on a key bridge that connects the Crimean Peninsula to the Russian region of Krasnodar, a Ukrainian official said Monday. Ukraine used sea-surface drones to attack the bridge — a supply artery for Russia’s war in Ukraine — the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of military operations. On Monday, Russia said it would resume its military blockade on Ukrainian grain, suspending a United Nations-backed deal that allowed shipments from Black Sea ports despite wartime hostilities.

Here’s what to know
  • The Crimean Bridge, also called the Kerch Bridge, which carries road and rail traffic, was also the site of an explosion in October that required months of repairs. In the latest attack, Russia’s Transport Ministry said the roadway on the bridge was damaged but that the spans remained on their supports. Train traffic across the bridge was initially suspended but resumed early Monday local time. Russia’s only other land route to Crimea passes through contested Ukrainian territory occupied by Russian forces.
  • The attack occurred at the height of Russia’s summer season. Crimea, which Moscow invaded and illegally annexed in 2014, has been a favorite holiday destination for Russians. Russian media identified the couple killed as Alexei Kulik, 40, and his wife, Natalya, 36. Their 14-year-old daughter, Angelina Kulik, who was injured in the attack, was hospitalized. The family was headed to Crimea for vacation.
  • President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said that the agreement brokered by Turkey and backed by the United Nations, which had helped sustain crucial food supplies to countries worldwide, particularly in Africa and the Middle East, was “being terminated” until its conditions are met.

Thats humorous. Then again Putin knows he doesn't have the American insurance policy like Ukraine does.

You already have all those rights, dummy.
You can build your own roof, get your own water, hunt and heal yourself and educate yourself.

But no, you're talking about wanting to have rights to MY roof and my water and my food.
Fuck you, keep your hands off my shit and make your own you lazy slob.

You already have all those rights, dummy.
You can build your own roof, get your own water, hunt and heal yourself and educate yourself.

But no, you're talking about wanting to have rights to MY roof and my water and my food.
Fuck you, keep your hands off my shit and make your own you lazy slob.
No. It’s all a privilege

Hunting, privilege
Fishing, privilege
Foraging, privilege

I'd say you don't.

There's a tax/fee associated with any of that.
So pay the tax, or don't and do it anyway.
You have those two options.
But one option you do not have is to come take my stuff, and that's exactly what he's talking about.

Top Back Refresh