What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

received_1989910181345325.jpeg

Been watching Alex Christoforou vlogging. Hes from Greece. Alex goes to a lot of countries doing news commentaries while vlogging. This month hes in Moscow. Interesting look at Moscow.

Been watching Alex Christoforou vlogging. Hes from Greece. Alex goes to a lot of countries doing news commentaries while vlogging. This month hes in Moscow. Interesting look at Moscow.

Would rather see more stuff outside instead of the mall. Looks pretty clean tho. No trash laying around.

Moscow subways are very clean. Each stop is an artistic themed presentation to something in USSR history. The subway is also the fallout shelter, so they are very deep, very expensive and well kept. Moscow is a very clean city, at least in the center around red square. Less so in the outlying regions. Moscow is a soviet city, so pretty new, and pretty boring. St. Petersburg is a much more interesting place to visit.

Different video of UKR tank force being wiped out, not sure if same battle and different angle or different engagement.

Looks like 31 Abrams will be in Ukraine shortly or might already be there. Wont help any. I will not like to see these getting destroyed but they will.

We just keep throwing hundred dollar bills into the toilet and UKR and Russia just keep flushing.
Stop the financial bleed of US citizens. Keep our money at home, for us, where it belongs.

All this spending is pointless. It's not going to make any difference other than delay the inevitable.

We just keep throwing hundred dollar bills into the toilet and UKR and Russia just keep flushing.
Stop the financial bleed of US citizens. Keep our money at home, for us, where it belongs.

The money is definitely coming back home... 10% to the big guy.

Impressive valor as Russian unit kicks major ass and takes on a bunch of vehicles, destroying them all by himself face to face:

Meanwhile, UKR strikes at innocent civilians in Moscow from a distance:

There an independent journalist in Ukraine Gonzalo Lira who was imprisoned for reporting about the war that Ukraine didnt like. He got out on bail and is on the run trying to get to Hungry. Here's a you tube post he just posted. Theres 3 parts. Get the rest on his tube channel

This all begs the question as to why the United States prevented a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia.

I honestly don't see how our standing could be as relevant as it was even 2 years ago.
Iraq
Afghanistan
Now Ukraine.

We fuck up everything we touch.
But we can make sumbitches rich...

Because the US and, let's call them "others", knew they were losing control in the "unipolar" world of control.

It's going to be a difficult birth, but very much most welcome.

This all begs the question as to why the United States prevented a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia.

I honestly don't see how our standing could be as relevant as it was even 2 years ago.
Iraq
Afghanistan
Now Ukraine.

We fuck up everything we touch.
But we can make sumbitches rich...
long as the usd carries unwarranted value and unwarranted (relative) stability it'll continue

it's all that it's all been about since 1913

long as the usd carries unwarranted value and unwarranted (relative) stability it'll continue

it's all that it's all been about since 1913
Guess you missed my implication above?

I just don't see there being a unipolar paradigm now or ever
there are a lot of tyrants who are more or less in agreement in the means of attaining power, but their ends are always going to be different

just as the populace needs to be considered as individuals and never as a collective, the sociopathic ruling class is to be given the same consideration

look at me!
look at me!
look at me! :flipoff2:

I just don't see there being a unipolar paradigm now or ever
there are a lot of tyrants who are more or less mostly in agreement in the means of attaining power, but their ends are always going to be different

just as the populace needs to be considered as individuals and never as a collective, the sociopathic ruling class is to be given the same consideration

Dude, you are the wetware version of chatGPT.

:homer:

Top Back Refresh