What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

I'm not a fan of most plastic or cosmetic surgery.

Hell, I'm even pretty limited for "accident" reconstruction surgery.

Face is so fucked up it causes breathing and other health issues? Okay, I can understand why somebody would want to pay to have that modified.

Tits cut off due to cancer? Meh, rock the mastectomy as a reminder that life sucks and you beat cancer.

Yeah yeah, not exactly popular at parties :flipoff2:

I'm not a fan of most plastic or cosmetic surgery.

Hell, I'm even pretty limited for "accident" reconstruction surgery.

Face is so fucked up it causes breathing and other health issues? Okay, I can understand why somebody would want to pay to have that modified.

Tits cut off due to cancer? Meh, rock the mastectomy as a reminder that life sucks and you beat cancer.

Yeah yeah, not exactly popular at parties :flipoff2:
on the other hand, fake titties.

won't you think of the titties?

This is a fun map I have been following.

You think doctors should be able to profit off mutilating and sterilizing mentally ill people?

I think people should be able to make their own decisions about their body and not just be assumed mentally ill because they don't conform to societal norms. I don't think transgenderism or any other alternative lifestyle should be celebrated or encouraged. But I don't think it should be automatically dismissed as mental illness either. Way too many complex issues have been distilled down to binary black or white issues in today's society, largely due to political and social convenience and exploitation IMO.

careful with those mentally ill labels.

a lot consider those people with large firearms collections mentally ill.....

just like everyone is a domestic terrorist in the post 9/11 police state.

Bingo. Seems like a lot of times simply not fitting into a societal norm and someone will try to turn it into mental illness.

Just gonna be honest, I really don't think that's a good thing. Consenting adults should be able to do pretty much anything they want with their own bodies IMO. Wanna cut your dick off? Well, I think that's a pretty dumb decision but if that's what you really wanna do, have at it. Best of luck to you. I'm definitely not passing any laws that forces a doctor to do it though.
Well, you're just forgetting that you can't have freedom without rules.

on the other hand, fake titties.

won't you think of the titties?
No, don't really care about them to be honest.

Are there some great ones? Hell yeah! There are also plenty of great natural ones. I know several who were unhappy with an a or b cup and upside them. Good for then I guess, natural as they were was fine by me :flipoff2:

Well, you're just forgetting that you can't have freedom without rules.

Who's freedom is being maximized with rules against gender reassignment surgery?

That's generally what I support - maximum freedom. As long as you're not infringing on others then have at it as far as I'm concerned. It's none of my business.

I mean, I can sit here and say that seems pretty crazy to me and I'd recommend against it but hey at the end of the day you do you. I do reserve the right to laugh though. :laughing:

I think people should be able to make their own decisions about their body and not just be assumed mentally ill because they don't conform to societal norms.
Thinking you are something you are not is a delusion.
Objective reality exists. Men are, in fact, men. And women are, in fact, women. It is not fluid. It is objective, defined by biological, genetic, and psychological markers.

Delusions are a hallmark of mental illness, societal norms be damned. Let's not forget it was within "societal norms" to kill political opponents, Jews, slavs, poles, homosexuals, and other "undesirables" 80 short years ago in Europe. Doesnt make it right, ecspecially when society has been duped and sold a bill of goods for damnation.

Last edited:
Who's freedom is being maximized with rules against gender reassignment surgery?
Children, young adults whos brains haven't been fully formed, and the docs whos hands are no longer tied by some woke bitch ass agenda.

We used to take the hippocratic oath at least somewhat a little serious.

So, in the name of freedom, I suppose you wouldn't mind a group of dudes hanging out around your property line with the peckers out, in full view of your kids...

Freedom is not anarchy.

careful with those mentally ill labels.

a lot consider those people with large firearms collections mentally ill.....

just like everyone is a domestic terrorist in the post 9/11 police state.
I can define why trangenderism is mental illness, with objectiveness, and its backed up by the dsm where gender dysmorphia could be found until it was removed in the early 90's for political correctness.

You are unable to do the same for firearms without appealing to emotion. Emotion is not rational and certainly is not science.

So thats really a silly argument.

I can define why trangenderism is mental illness, with objectiveness, and its backed up by the dsm where gender dysmorphia could be found until it was removed in the early 90's for political correctness.

You are unable to do the same for firearms without appealing to emotion. Emotion is not rational and certainly is not science.

So thats really a silly argument.
I would argue that feelings are the crux of the argument.

you feel they're mentally ill.
They feel they are not.

I feel that I have a right to own whatever the fuck I want.
Opponents feel that is dangerous.

There's nobody left to have a rational conversation with on either subject, because feelings.

unless you can measure it, there's no such thing as objectivity.
everything inside your skull is subjective.
you can see a dick. You can see a vagina. Measure them if you would like.

And yes, objectivity exists all around you. Go work in mechanics. A truck is not fixed simply because you feel like it's fixed.

I'm sorry you don't trust yourself, but that subjectivity bullshit don't work here, boo boo.

And yes, objectivity exists all around you. Go work in mechanics. A truck is not fixed simply because you feel like it's fixed.

I'm sorry you don't trust yourself, but that subjectivity bullshit don't work here, boo boo.
I often feel like something is fixed and leave it at that :flipoff2:

Anyways....back to the war? Anybody heard if pre 2014 borders with Crimea back in Ukraine are still the goal?

forcing people to conform breeds contempt for society.
contempt for society breeds violence.
violence gives us more police state.

I'm perfectly content to allow them to chop off their shit. Just like they should be perfectly content to let me do whatever it is I want to do.
You're comparing them cutting their genitals off to anarchy, I liken it to bodily freedom.
just like if I want to do blow and fuck STD riddled hookers, that's my fucking business not yours.

forcing people to conform breeds contempt for society.
contempt for society breeds violence.
violence gives us more police state.
I'll be your huckleberry. Not conforming to the subjectivist woke agenda.

This country was born from violence.

If a buncha trannies wanna get froggy, well, kinda expected it from the beginning. Ecspecially when they started going after kids.

You see, objective reality is a hill that MANY are willing to die on. For reasons I doubt you would get. We have been warned for 2 millenia about this fight. And its here.

And frankly, the schizo can go ahead and chop off his arm or bury himself if he wants to/o
as long as you aren't hurting others or forcing people to do things against their will, not a single fuck given.
shit, I think you should be able to buy dangerous drugs to off yourself over the counter.

I'll be your huckleberry. Not conforming to the subjectivist woke agenda.

This country was born from violence.

If a buncha trannies wanna get froggy, well, kinda expected it from the beginning. Ecspecially when they started going after kids.

You see, objective reality is a hill that MANY are willing to die on. For reasons I doubt you would get. We have been warned for 2 millenia about this fight. And its here.
oh I see, so you've completely figured out my entire political and social standards from 3 posts on the internet.

I defer to you, you're objectively an expert.

as long as you aren't hurting others or forcing people to do things against their will, not a single fuck given.
shit, I think you should be able to buy dangerous drugs to off yourself over the counter.

That philosophy sounds nice but has proven to lead to being dominated by radical leftys that are more than willing to take political power you willingly give up by looking the other way and use against you.

A lot of this shit we are seeing now like the sexualization of kids, transing kids, states siezing parental rights, compelled speech, ect……is a direct offshoot of transgender ideology. That shit effects the hell out of me.

That philosophy sounds nice but has proven to lead to being dominated by radical leftys that are more than willing to take political power you willingly give up by looking the other way and use against you.

A lot of this shit we are seeing now like the sexualization of kids, transing kids, states siezing parental rights, compelled speech, ect……is a direct offshoot of transgender ideology. That shit effects the hell out of me.
Feminism*

There were people that screamed that this was going to be the result of gay "marriage."

They were called crazy and bigots. I know this, because I was one of them that were calling them crazy and bigots.

Well...stings a little bit being wrong. But wanna talk about freedom? Try admitting to yourself that you were wrong and were duped. Once you get over the sting to the ego, you'll feel the most free you ever have.

Top Back Refresh