What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Says the Putin shill. Go back and report to your master how you shot me down. :shaking:
Good lord you’re such a tard. We started this, we pushed Putin into this position by lying about every agreement we’ve made with them since NATO was formed that we wouldn’t push nato closer to Russia. And there’s still brainless mouth breathers like yourself that thinks it’s a good thing we’re in a proxy war.

Good lord you’re such a tard. We started this, we pushed Putin into this position by lying about every agreement we’ve made with them since NATO was formed that we wouldn’t push nato closer to Russia. And there’s still brainless mouth breathers like yourself that thinks it’s a good thing we’re in a proxy war.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You swallowed it, hook, line, & sinker.

Says the Putin shill. Go back and report to your master how you shot me down. :shaking:
Your head is so far up your ass, you don't even know what you're gonna have for lunch yet.

So, please bring something to the table.

Oh wait. You never do.

Your head is so far up your ass, you don't even know what you're gonna have for lunch yet.

So, please bring something to the table.

Oh wait. You never do.
So, saying that Putin's invasion is wrong isn't fact? Excuse me, but :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So, saying that Putin's invasion is wrong isn't fact? Excuse me, but :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I do not agree with any sort of violence between nations where innocent people are affected/killed.... but that does not mean I do not understand why Putin did what he did when he did it. This has been a long time coming.

This has been a long time coming.
Peter Zeihan called this in like….2013 maybe? He said 2 things, Russia’s western border is literally indefensible. They need a couple more states to create funnels at geographical features. They need bodies, resources and food as well. The demographics are dismal in Russia and 2022 was his tipping point of “too old”.
Right or wrong, as an objective observer, I “get it.”
It’s still wrong….

MOSCOW (AP) — Mercenaries of the Wagner Group are completing the handover of their weapons to the Russian military, the Defense Ministry said Wednesday, a move that follows the private army's brief rebellion last month that challenged the Kremlin's authority.

The disarming of Wagner reflects efforts by authorities to defuse the threat it posed and also appears to herald an end to the mercenary group's operations on the battlefield in Ukraine.

The actions come amid continued uncertainty about the fate of Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin and the terms of a deal that ended the armed rebellion by offering amnesty for him and his mercenaries along with permission to move to Belarus.

Among the weapons turned over were more than 2,000 pieces of equipment, such as tanks, rocket launchers, heavy artillery and air defense systems, along with over 2,500 metric tons of munitions and more than 20,000 firearms, the Defense Ministry said.

The statement follows the Kremlin's acknowledgment Monday that Prigozhin and 34 of his top officers met with President Vladimir Putin on June 29, five days after the rebellion. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Wagner's commanders pledged loyalty to Putin and that they were ready "to continue to fight for the Motherland.”

Putin has said that Wagner troops had to choose whether to sign contracts with the Defense Ministry, move to Belarus or retire from service.

I think even Putin knows better than attempting to take poland. The poles would beat him hard. Poland seems to have a strong country pride and a willingness to back it up.

Are you really that stupid?
Ok. You're saying he's stupid and that's fine. I'm probably stupid, too, and willing to accept your insults.
But aside from the trash talk, can you actually respond and speak to the subject matter because I'm curious about you think that makes him so wrong. Please share what you know about the Pollacks, their pride, and Putin's position with them, etc.

It is perfectly understandable that Russia wants NATO nowhere near her borders. But it's even more understandable that all the little nations that were under Russian/Soviet subjugation for centuries, desperately want to join every Western organization they can. Russia has only brought oppression and misery to those nations.

Only Russia is to blame for this Westward exodus of her neighbors.

Poland is part of NATO.
We have U.S. bases there.

I'm guessing other NATO countries train there and have bases there as well.

I am an idiot apparently so take this with a grain of ...

Poland took some of the lessons learned in WW2, and existing next to the USSR hammer for decades, and actively went a different direction. If you think the defense spirit in Ukraine is impressive, Poland surpasses that level substantially.

Icono will step in here momentarily and set the record straight.

I am an idiot apparently so take this with a grain of ...

Poland took some of the lessons learned in WW2, and existing next to the USSR hammer for decades, and actively went a different direction. If you think the defense spirit in Ukraine is impressive, Poland surpasses that level substantially.

Icono will step in here momentarily and set the record straight.

You're an idiot! :flipoff2:

I like the Poles and Mikel is culturally biased (he can't shake it, as seen multiple times).

Do you remember when Poland was conspiring with Germany to carve up what is now the Czech republic? Do you remember when the Czechs were building tanks for Germany?

Does that have any sway in this current World theatre?

Ok. You're saying he's stupid and that's fine. I'm probably stupid, too, and willing to accept your insults.
But aside from the trash talk, can you actually respond and speak to the subject matter because I'm curious about you think that makes him so wrong. Please share what you know about the Pollacks, their pride, and Putin's position with them, etc.
No.

Get lost. Go read a Wiki page, or something. :flipoff2:

It is perfectly understandable that Russia wants NATO nowhere near her borders. But it's even more understandable that all the little nations that were under Russian/Soviet subjugation for centuries, desperately want to join every Western organization they can. Russia has only brought oppression and misery to those nations.

Only Russia is to blame for this Westward exodus of her neighbors.

Centuries?

C'mon, YOU know better than that.

Fuck off with that bullshit.

I like the Poles and Mikel is culturally biased (he can't shake it, as seen multiple times).

Do you remember when Poland was conspiring with Germany to carve up what is now the Czech republic? Do you remember when the Czechs were building tanks for Germany?

Does that have any sway in this current World theatre?

So earlier you seemed to be suggesting that the poles nuthin are a stuffed shirt, but now you point out that they were actively working to smash a neighbor. Maybe you should provide a bit more explanation.

No.

Get lost. Go read a Wiki page, or something. :flipoff2:
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and knowledge on the subject.
We're honored to have you with us as a beacon of education and experience.

I could sit around a campfire all night hearing your tales of your travels to Poland and how long you lived there and how many of them you knew and your direct experience with the culture and people and their ethics and their resolve.

:flipoff2:

So earlier you seemed to be suggesting that the poles nuthin are a stuffed shirt, but now you point out that they were actively working to smash a neighbor. Maybe you should provide a bit more explanation.
"go read wiki"

Some people have a hard time pulling the wool off of their face to see that we aren't always the good guys.
We definitely are not the good guys. We export the sexualization of children, diabetes, and murder for sport.

That being said, Russia is not the land of Saints. And I have a hard time trusting or believing intelligence (propaganda) officers. Specifically those that worked for a heavy handed government that sought the subjugation of its citizens. But the kgb were the arbiters of world peace, right?

Both sides can be shit, ya know.

That being said, Russia is not the land of Saints. And I have a hard time trusting or believing intelligence (propaganda) officers. Specifically those that worked for a heavy handed government that sought the subjugation of its citizens. But the kgb were the arbiters of world peace, right?

Both sides can be shit, ya know.
If you don't trust intel agencies and you don't trust the FBI and you don't trust social media, then get a load of this:
FBI was taking requests from UKR intel to censor info on social media.

If you don't trust intel agencies and you don't trust the FBI and you don't trust social media, then get a load of this:
FBI was taking requests from UKR intel to censor info on social media.
Yeah....social media has become nothing but weaponized propaganda.
Whats the most effective way to defeat a person, to last for generations?
Through their mind.
Rule through violence rather than brainwashing creates to much opportunity of resistance and people recognizing their chains and deciding death is an acceptable risk of overthrowing the sociopaths in charge.
Real subjugation would attract the mind, and heart, and would keep subjects fat, content, and comfortable up to the point of slaughter. Like a buncha blissfully ignorant cattle.

Got a source for this assertion (that we wouldn't expand NATO towards Russia)? Because last time I looked we haven't signed any agreements saying that and Putin is on the record as confirming that we haven't...

Aaron Z

Got a source for this assertion (that we wouldn't expand NATO towards Russia)? Because last time I looked we haven't signed any agreements saying that and Putin is on the record as confirming that we haven't...

Aaron Z
How about James Baker himself?
So, on February 9, 1990, at a meeting with Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze, James Baker stated that the United States was striving for a united Germany that would remain "firmly tied to NATO," promising at the same time "iron guarantees that NATO jurisdiction or forces would not move eastward."

It was part of the agreement to end the Cold War.

Centuries?

C'mon, YOU know better than that.

Fuck off with that bullshit.

Finland and Poland disappeared as nations after the Napoleonic wars and only became independent from Russia after WWI, for Poland only to fall under Soviet/Russian rule two decades later, for the next fifty years. Finland? It was not for lack of trying from Russia's part. The Baltic republics were part of the Russian empire much longer.

These are just some of Russian's neighbors. Who for some unexplained reason will do anything to contain Russia.

I suggest you read some history.

Top Back Refresh