What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

You Gatekeeper haters really get a lot of mileage out of a drone video clip of a few mine kills and a couple of Bradleys blown up.

There was an entire Netflix movie about Coaltion ( Canadian or USA) troops tricked by Taliban into advancing into a well staged personnel mine filed. Based on that entertainment production, the fact that mine dangers are very well known and analyzed, I assumed that any modern troops would be well trained and know how to handle these situations better. Does anyone recall that movie ?

I don't know any Ukers or rooskies but all the Europeans I know hate, truly hate Russians on all levels.

I don't know any Ukers or rooskies but all the Europeans I know hate, truly hate Russians on all levels.

The hatred is proportional to proximity to Russia. French or Spanish people don't care much about the Russians. Ask a Pole, Estonian or Ukraininan.... :eek:

My father has stated a number of times that he would love to go shoot some ruskies because of all of this. I am, however, reminded of a story he has told me, where he shot a bird as a kid and it still lingers with him in his mind. I think shooting someone who has people, family, friends who love them is quite a bit more intense than a bird. Lots of talk.

Unfortunately the news has its evil talons in his brain and he cannot seem to break free from the propaganda machine. :( Unfortunately he is not alone.
He can always fly to Poland and cross the border into Ukraine, I'm sure they would be glad to gave him.

You're full of shit on Crimea. You were fed a line of shit and swallowed it hard. There was no "invasion" there.

My Dad has Ukrainian neighbours that came over in 2016 (can't remember exactly). They told us how fucked Ukraine really is. They're astounded by the West's support, they think it's insane. They know something else is going on. They mentioned the unreal ethnic cleansing that started when they left. They are from the western part of the UKR.

Oh yeah, BTW, Russia bombed a strategic Gym. :shaking:
So basically, "My ukrainian is better than your ukrainians." :laughing:

Screenshot_20230628-011258_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Ukraine has been a haven for human trafficking for years.

The war probably not helping much with that, whether it's better or worse I don't think anyone could say right now.

It was taking Russian diplomats back. DOJ has asked clearance to retrieve US diplomats as well.

Ukraine has been a haven for human trafficking for years.

The war probably not helping much with that, whether it's better or worse I don't think anyone could say right now.

Ukraine was #1 in the world for black market babies up until the shooting started. Now Nigeria is #1. Kinda like two pees in a pod.

It was taking Russian diplomats back. DOJ has asked clearance to retrieve US diplomats as well.
This.

UPDATE #10 @ 1913 UK time – iNews confirming that the purpose of this flight is to carry Russian diplomats home back to Moscow. A U.S Spokesperson said the following:

“The US government has allowed the Russian government to send a charter flight to the United States to transport to Russia those Russian diplomats whose assignments have ended.”

“We also maintain strict reciprocity with Russia regarding special transport missions for diplomatic personnel and cargo.”

Well. Now we know that at least a little of our money sent to UKR is being used to kill UKR soldiers, too.

Supposedly all Yevgeny:

Google translation: "Yevgeny Prigozhin's "dummy identities" leaked to the Internet, which he could use to work PMCs outside of Russia

The media write that they found during searches in his house. Now users are actively discussing them and joking. For example, they offer to choose "what kind of Prigogine are you today."

Yesterday it became known that during the searches the businessman was found to have many wigs and several passports with different names."

Top Back Refresh