What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Little man syndrome just doesn't cut it. Arrogant little prick still refuses to wear a suit at a party where everyone is wearing one. They all probably think he's the janitor.

F0zRe1eX0AEtgX0.jpg

Wasn't the whole reason for the Russian invasion because Ukraine was talking about joining NATO and Russia didn't want NATO in their back yard?

Now that little fucktard is demanding Ukraine be let in. He's not very smart.

Read an article a while back that made a compelling argument that Zelenski believes WWIII has already started and he is the tip of the spear. He'll do anything to pull the rest of the world into a war. Kind of makes sense.

I'd like to know how many billions he's funneled into offshore accounts.

Wasn't the whole reason for the Russian invasion because Ukraine was talking about joining NATO and Russia didn't want NATO in their back yard?

Read an article a while back that made a compelling argument that Zelenski believes WWIII has already started and he is the tip of the spear. He'll do anything to pull the rest of the world into a war. Kind of makes sense.

Not only that but Nato investments fortifying Ukraine as a potential offensive right on the border of Russia.

From what I've heard/read since the mid-'90s is Putin wanting to reunite land masses lost with the Soviet break up.

Ukraine is one of many.🤷‍♂️

Yeah.... lol no. The Poles are licking their chops to get some back, though.

His handlers know EXACTLY what they're doing.

From what I've heard/read since the mid-'90s is Putin wanting to reunite land masses lost with the Soviet break up.

Ukraine is one of many.🤷‍♂️

Russia kind of needs some of those western and southern countries along their border to either be on board with them or part of Russia for their economy to work and to feed their people.

Russia kind of needs some of those western and southern countries along their border to either be on board with them or part of Russia for their economy to work and to feed their people.
Lately he is proving quite the opposite in dealings with the middle east and such.
1689188059192.png

Yeah like Ukraine did, before the civil war. It only got worse after the US puppeteers got in.

The best thing about the fake social signalling about it, is that a LARGE part of the citizenry FINALLY had a way out of that shithole that they wouldn't have had before.

Ukraine was ussr, they cannot join the enemy.

Imagine California separated from the US, ok fine. But now they want to join Russia ane China. That will not be allowed. Same hing here

I think even Putin knows better than attempting to take poland. The poles would beat him hard. Poland seems to have a strong country pride and a willingness to back it up.

I think even Putin knows better than attempting to take poland. The poles would beat him hard. Poland seems to have a strong country pride and a willingness to back it up.

Are you really that stupid?

So Putin/Russia doesn't want any land back?

How about the annexing of Georgia?:confused:
And now the invasion of Eastern Ukraine.🤷‍♂️

Guess they're establishing a buffer zone, and finding out what NATO can/will do.

I doubt they brought their best out, yet. They don't want that either.

It's an info war, and they have already won. They broke the uni-polar hegemony. Most of the World is with them now.

So Putin/Russia doesn't want any land back?

How about the annexing of Georgia?:confused:
And now the invasion of Eastern Ukraine.🤷‍♂️

You mean Eastern Ukraine that wanted to secede anyway, and got shelled by their "supposed" countrymen for what? 8 years?

Western UKR after the Maidan coup/puppet instalment went full cultural and ethnic cleansing mode. Did you miss that part?

If you aren't on putin's payroll, you sure as hell oughta be.

Theres a couple in this thread, that seem to stick to only this thread, that shill hard for putin.

Its rather odd.

That may seem true when you have scales over your eyes.

I don't give a shit about UKR, NATO, Russia.

But I tell you what, it's about fucking time things got shook up, and seen for what they are.

:smokin:

That may seem true when you have scales over your eyes.

I don't give a shit about UKR, NATO, Russia.

But I tell you what, it's about fucking time things got shook up, and seen for what they are.

:smokin:
Some people have a hard time pulling the wool off of their face to see that we aren't always the good guys.

Top Back Refresh