What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

FzZozJ2akAAkdPR.png

Looks like its over. The Moscow convoy turned around and an agreement has been reached. RT reported this earlier.

Yevgeny Prigozhin accepted the proposal of the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko to stop the movement of armed persons of the Wagner company on the territory of Russia and take further steps to de-escalate tensions with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters.

But who really knows.

Looks like its over. The Moscow convoy turned around and an agreement has been reached. RT reported this earlier.

Yevgeny Prigozhin accepted the proposal of the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko to stop the movement of armed persons of the Wagner company on the territory of Russia and take further steps to de-escalate tensions with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters.

But who really knows.
It's over or it never started or it's never ending, that's how I'm looking at it :laughing:

Did Wagner get Putined
For treason either get jail/execution or go serve in front lines............

And ending wwii the way we did gave immediate rise to the ussr and communist China and North Korea, instant cold War and the concept of limited warfare, which gave us the next 100 years of failure.

Thr communists took over far more of the world, Germany was decently satisfied with half of France to their west. :flipoff2:
Germany wouldn’t have been satisfied until they took over the whole world

What I've read is Putin paid off Wagner and made some concessions to get them back to the front lines. Also read Putin fled Moscow immediately when Wagner took of Rostov. Who knows what's really happening over there

We have a history of making Central America our privately abused giz fest for our corporate interests for over a century. Not that much different from Epstein's Island. Truly evil Americans. What started out well intentioned under the Monroe Doctrine mutated and ended up being exploited for our own commercial interests. We had success stories after WWII rebuilding Germany under the Marshal plan and Japan. Long long time ago now.
It's not like Europe doesn't do the same shit in Africa. :laughing:

I'm trying to recall an instance where we've used military intervention post-WWII either directly or by proxy that it didn't lead to a complete fucking disaster.
we just never have personal investment in outcomes in bumfucklandistania

the ancients had it right, if you're gonna be conquering and enslaving a people you've gotta at least embrace that you're doing what you're doing and why

What I've read is Putin paid off Wagner and made some concessions to get them back to the front lines. Also read Putin fled Moscow immediately when Wagner took of Rostov. Who knows what's really happening over there
What's really happening is exactly what each person's preconceived notions were. There's ZERO credible info coming out of Russia, so people will make shit up to suit what it is they want.

What's really happening is exactly what each person's preconceived notions were. There's ZERO credible info coming out of Russia, so people will make shit up to suit what it is they want.

I stopped trusting any news coming out about this war long ago. I always knew the Russian stuff was bullshit. But after a few times of seeing the western press and Biden administration immediately blame Russia for something only to admit a couple of months later that yeah that was probably Ukraine it's like, yeah... this is all just propaganda flying.

Where is the credible info coming out of?

UKR? USA?
:laughing:

America has won every single war we wanted to win…

I'm not talking about winning wars. I'm talking about 1. avoiding them and 2. ending them with strategic vision when you can't avoid them. For the most part, our post-WWII foreign policy has basically been a strategy of forever war for profit. It's a foreign policy approach that will have the world plenty ready to move on from American dominance the first chance they get and that's sad. It doesn't have to be this way.

Top Back Refresh