Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Plow Hub

Rant thread

Bull shit

Why are you here?

Because this is the only site that hasn’t permanently banned you?

You have zero common with any of these people?

On your blog, you think people who are on this board should be charged with some sort of net crimes, or other discriminatory acts.

Go away no one be wants you here.

You’ve never been on the rock crawler, and you’ve never even touched one like you say.

Last edited:
Bull shit

Why are you here?

Because this is the only site that hasn’t permanently banned you?

You absolutely zero common with any of these people?

On your blog, you think people who are on this board should be charged with some sort of net crimes, or other discriminatory acts.

Go away no one be wants you here.

You’ve never been on the rock crawler, and you’ve never even touched one like you say.

Actually, I've been on many rock crawlers.I've helped to build one as well. I've never owned one or wanted one. I like my 6x6 better which I use for certain types of limited rock-crawling but mostly for mud and log obstacles.

Didn’t fucking ask, don’t fucking care

You’ve” been on many rock crawlers “
Is that proper English????

Rock crawlers is that the slang term you use for the girls you paid to go out with you?

Didn’t fucking ask don’t fucking care
you literally did ask me-- you said why are you here...

My blog is about a lot of things. I think that sexism is a problem at the WSWS. I think we use too much water in our data centers to indulge our obsession now with instant gratification and think we need change our large corporations use Forums to generate data to sell to but also shield these content creators from their own rules.

The funny thing is that I actually believe in free speech absolutism-- But, I also care about the fact that you're defrauding potential customers if you say that you believe in creating an environment free of sexism, racism, and online harassment but then allow your top content creators to break all those rules. That's big part of my problem with VS another content creators on the internet. That and the fact that thanks Section 230 of the FCC they aren't responsible for the content created on their websites and their TOS becomes a joke because they never intend to enforce it against certain content creators and that I feel is fraud.

This is biggest piece of fiction you've written in some time.
Fiction according to Felix the Fag?
How fitting, and false.

I had employees... I still generate wealth for people it's called investments? Perhaps, you don't understand them.

Had. Past tense. You lost the business to poor management.

Living on daddies money isn’t generating wealth.

Your notion that employees don't take risks is really interesting to me. As an employee you take a risk every day that your employer is actually capable of doing the things he or she claims she is able to do. That the employer's plans actually can be achieved. It is really simple that your risk isn't born solely by your ability to get a bank loan. It's also born by your employees who take on the risk of being employed by you?

It’s far less of a risk than being a business owner, and not worthy of equal equity. The risk is minimal. You haven’t invested anything. If your employer fails, you just go to another employer. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

You might want to expand your reading lists from the present books you are doing.

I’m not currently reading any books, and haven’t for some time. I speak mostly on actual experience, and not the experience of others.

I’m going to bow out at this point. Not because of any other reason than it is uninteresting to me to constantly argue with a machine that can’t reason. Someone incapable of rational thought. Someone as mentally challenged. The conversation just goes in circles always being steered back to the same talking point and false narrative. Over and over you are ridiculed, made to look like a fool, and you don’t even realize it. You effectively ruin whatever discussion you’re in, thinking you’re far more enlightened than the others. Once exposed you resort to petty arguing, repetitive jargon and the same propaganda. You have zero original thought, zero life skills and zero intellectual influence. I’m simply exhausted talking in circles with you and frankly couldn’t care less if you were gone from this forum, from your home or from this earth. Just go away. No one cares what you think. No one likes you.

A lot... otherwise you shoot the wrong people. Like anything training for CQB is a skill that you have to maintain. So, do you want to pay for that training??? or do you want to your teachers to teach? And more importantly you're still not addressing the real issues that are cultural, social and economic that drive gun violence.

No such thing as gun violence.

As usual, your "logic" is entirely flawed.

Then again, this is the case with all communists and lovers of Marx.

No such thing as gun violence.

As usual, your "logic" is entirely flawed.

Then again, this is the case with all communists and lovers of Marx.
So, you don't believe that violence perpetrated with a gun is a thing? We could have sword violence too if our culture reverts back to swords I guess.

Fiction according to Felix the Fag?
How fitting, and false.

Had. Past tense. You lost the business to poor management.

Living on daddies money isn’t generating wealth.

It’s far less of a risk than being a business owner, and not worthy of equal equity. The risk is minimal. You haven’t invested anything. If your employer fails, you just go to another employer. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

I’m not currently reading any books, and haven’t for some time. I speak mostly on actual experience, and not the experience of others.

I’m going to bow out at this point. Not because of any other reason than it is uninteresting to me to constantly argue with a machine that can’t reason. Someone incapable of rational thought. Someone as mentally challenged. The conversation just goes in circles always being steered back to the same talking point and false narrative. Over and over you are ridiculed, made to look like a fool, and you don’t even realize it. You effectively ruin whatever discussion you’re in, thinking you’re far more enlightened than the others. Once exposed you resort to petty arguing, repetitive jargon and the same propaganda. You have zero original thought, zero life skills and zero intellectual influence. I’m simply exhausted talking in circles with you and frankly couldn’t care less if you were gone from this forum, from your home or from this earth. Just go away. No one cares what you think. No one likes you.
I couldn’t agree more .

No, they wouldn't be more safe-- most schools have armed police and still they have violence. Teachers cannot teach and be ready for an armed conflict... Just cannot do it. Maybe the issue is figuring out what is really going on.
They all ready do.
Teach and protect many other folks can do their job and be armed at the same time one has no bearing on the other.

The issue is figuring out why you’re here?

But then I have to agree with some others around here…maybe if everybody does stop replying to you, you will get board & go away.

You remind me a lot of a booger I can’t get off my finger.

I’ll always be a thorn in your side.

Can we get him booted out of here?
I thought he was supposed to stay in his hoe thread in chit-chat ?

This isn’t the place for his communist agenda.

Last edited:
I've probably shot more rnds down range than you can imagine. Everything from my old trusty 10-22 to .308win and more. That's why I know how much training it takes to hit targets repeatedly at ranges beyond 500 yards. I would need more practice but I've hit targets out to 1100-1300yards with a .308 and that is pushing its maximum range.

Ummm...no teacher is going to be shooting a bad guy at 500 yards.

Once again, not thinking before/during/after typing.

We're not talking about long range. I said situational training meaning live training where you're in a mock class room and you try survive an attack or move down a corridor clearing rooms. Not the training I did to shoot long range targets laying in the grass-- but very specialized training for CQB. That is not going to be something you can do once or twice a month and expect to be any good at it.

You said regular training to hit targets at 500 yds.

You're the one that brought it up dumbass.

Why do you think SWAT teams and SEAL teams train so much? It's because they have to know the target area cold if they going into an extraction mission. The same is true to for defending your classroom giving some body that is a causal shooter a gun and saying hey go defend a classroom or school is stupid.

Target areas are always different.

Training is for muscle memory and response time. Muscle memory is to get over that adrenaline rush and control fine motor skills. It's also so you don't think about the dangers while performing a task or mission.

And what does that prove that poorly trained people when faced with a shooter that is already committed to his mission has a tactical advantage over his adversary. Now, imagine that with a Teacher who also has to protect 20 other kids are they likely to confront a shooter or pair of shooters???

They weren't poorly trained, they were cowards.

They had just had an active shooter training within the previous couple months.

No, I would attack the real problems of income inequality , mental health, and social isolation. Kids that feel they have a future and are part of a community tend to not shoot up people. I think we should look hard at what is driving violence in American Culture before pretend more violence solves this problem.

What a load of absolute horseshit.

Income equality

Mental health (pretty sure you're familiar with this) is a valid point.

Social isolation...piss poor parenting

None of these results in an inanimate object harming someone else. No gun violence, no sword violence.

Bla bla so again, you would have people sitting idly by and doing nothing until they figure out what the root issue of this is ???
in the meantime, keep killing the kids….
Your a moron.

If teachers want to be armed, we should allow them to be armed. We have not hardened our schools. You are turning away from the problem & sticking your heads up your ass.

creating gun laws does not make your schools safer, putting up no gun zone signs does not make the school safer. What will make the school safer is putting police officers in, arm teachers, armed guards in the school until parents start parenting again.
When America decides it’s going to address the mental illness issue in certain communities

Then we’ll see fewer kids getting killed in school from a gunman ie, trans whatever they are…

Not only gun free zones, but employee handbook policies that state no guns.

I noticed filex the fuck-tard is absent all of a sudden
It’s what he does, he thinks if he disappears for a few hrs we will forget or forgive..

What a commie tool

Well, I guess a lot of people like me are stupid...

[

Seems that a lot of evidence is mounting that income inequality is a positive driver of mass shootings.

So, would like to try again?

How to state you're a commie retard without stating you're a commie retard.

Income "inequality" has always been around, as long as man has been.

Maybe you should have gotten a history degree instead of philosophy.

Target areas are always different.

Training is for muscle memory and response time. Muscle memory is to get over that adrenaline rush and control fine motor skills. It's also so you don't think about the dangers while performing a task or mission.

Response Time, Training Your Body to react specifically under stressors? Do tell me more about this training that is so necessary for CQB and yet totally unnecessary for

the teacher will respond and under an hour or two..

Your only response is to theorize about It and stand idly by while kids are slaughtered by some trans activist, or some other deranged individual.

And here we are right back in the circular argument from a page or two ago.

Last edited:

Your only response to theorize and It and stand idly by while kids are slaughtered by some trans activist, or some other deranged individual

I think we're talking to a trans activist...I KNOW we're talking to a deranged individual.

Your only response to theorize and It and stand idly by while kids are slaughtered by some trans activist, or some other deranged individual.

And here we are right back in the circular argument from a page or two ago.

You seem to utterly discount the resource officers in almost every school in the country? So, why wouldn't a private school just hire a professionally trained guard? Its interesting how you purposely discount the police officers that are in schools and go straight to the teachers?

And if you cannot trust a resource officer in the armed shooter situation who does have some training why then would you trust the teachers to play Rambo?

To me this is a fantasy land notion you live in where the Teacher gets to play Wyatt Earp for the day or something.

I've taught-- I don't know if you understand that basically you're focused on engaging your students not looking out for a gun person to storm your class.

Perhaps, you Hydromaster should actually sign up to be a substitute teacher and get a feel for the schools and teachers. Substituting won't be the same as the TA stuff I did for study sessions and stuff in philosophy-- but you might want to try it. You might learn that answering and engaging students cannot be done with 50% of your attention spent waiting for the door to bust open and a gun person to appear. You have to actually focus on the questions and often

Top Back Refresh