Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Plow Hub

Rant thread

@IHMan I'm still puzzled if gun violence is school is due to liberals not-making America great again-- why then all the violence in the history of our schools? and why is it that violence increases during times of great economic inequality?

@IHMan I'm still puzzled if gun violence is school is due to liberals not-making America great again-- why then all the violence in the history of our schools? and why is it that violence increases during times of great economic inequality?

How stupid do you have to be, to extrapolate “income inequality” out of school shooting. Seriously Connor, that doesn’t even deserve any consideration.

There is no such thing as “income inequality”. It’s a made up term. Like “climate change”.

How stupid do you have to be, to extrapolate “income inequality” out of school shooting. Seriously Connor, that doesn’t even deserve any consideration.

There is no such thing as “income inequality”. It’s a made up term. Like “climate change”.

Well, I guess a lot of people like me are stupid...

[

Seems that a lot of evidence is mounting that income inequality is a positive driver of mass shootings.

So, would like to try again?

Last edited:
Well, I guess a lot of people like me are stupid...

[

Seems that a lot of evidence is mounting that income inequality is a positive driver of mass shootings.

So, would like to try again?

No, you absolutely got it right. There are a lot of stupid people just like you.

I think COVID woke a lot of them up though.

I am not interested in anything you posted because it’s nothing but propaganda.

You know, this was a good thread. Now it’s just trash.

Page after page of a communist spouting propaganda. Hey commie: NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

You know, this was a good thread. Now it’s just trash.

Page after page of a communist spouting propaganda. Hey commie: NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
It's good that put your head in the sand...

Of course income inequality exists... its how you getting fucked right now.

Of course income inequality exists... its how you getting fucked right now.
I’m not getting fucked right now, other than high interest. But that’s just another mess you and your progressive liberal commies have brought upon us.

I generate far more wealth than you do. I have employees. I actually generate wealth for other people.

Income inequality is fiction. Some people make more. Some make less.

It’s equal because some people work harder. Some people are more skilled. And some people take more risk. “Income inequality” suggests that it isn’t fair I make more than you. That’s somehow “unfair”? Like the guy working along side me on the same job. I make more than him because I took the risk borrowing the money to buy equipment and offer my skills to others, in return for monetary compensation that I feel is fair to me. That compensation is based off other people doing similar work as me in my area, and adjusted per my expenses for running a business. I might charge more than a similar company, but maybe I produce higher quality work. Or perhaps my overhead is higher. It’s irrelevant why, because I’m the one who took the risk. I get to choose what my services are worth. That’s completely fair. I pay my employee based on a similar rate paid to others doing similar work, and adjusted via his experience, talent and expertise. Again, completely fair. No one would argue that. No one who’s actually worked a job anyway. Certainly no one who’s ran a successful business would disagree. A politician might disagree. Or someone who doesn’t work for his wage, but instead relies on a “system” to pay him to do nothing.

A business owner in a New York City suburb might charge more than me. That’s fair. He has to adjust his compensation based on his investment and overhead.

Listen, I know all this is way too complicated for you. It’s why you totally failed at running your dads businesses. Yet, another guy purchased his dads business off of him and not only paid it off, but grew it. It’s not even difficult to see why that is. It’s because your way of thinking, your ideals… they simply do not work. Period. They fail every single time without exception. Some fail faster than others but it’s scalular. The larger the system, the longer it will take to fail, but it will fail.

“Income inequality” suggests we provide monetary compensation that isn’t based on actual value, but instead on a “median income” or standardized wage. The difference has to be made up somewhere, and the only way that can happen is via income redistribution. A very communist idea.

Income inequality = communist propaganda (jargon) It’s a falsehood and doesn’t actually exist.

Fair wages paid = free market = works. Look around. It works.

Last edited:
I can see just fine. I’m not an afraid of the truth.
It’s just that your opinion isn’t the truth. It’s based on fiction.
No, the reference isn't about blindness from a lack of sight but intentionally trying to ignore reality.

I have one guy that is waiting on his CPL. So in the meantime, he is open carrying.

Whatever, I think it's a right we have, but also think it's stupid. The CFO really doesn't like it.

So she axes our HR company about it, we get this back:

In general we suggest a Violence in the work place policy such as the one below that prohibits any weapons.

In this day in age with all of the mass shootings and workplace shootings,

Why would you want to allow employees to have access to a gun?

Is there a valid business reason that would require someone to be in possession of a gun?

For whatever reason, she wouldn't let me reply.

HR people...knives are part of our job, how stupid can they be? Not even getting into the multitude of tools we have that can be weapons...hammer, screwdriver, prybar, shovels, trucks, mowers, trimmers, edgers, chainsaws.

The CFO told her we have reasons we allow concealed carry, especially in the winter.
I used to have a couple commercial accounts I liked to do at night,because their 3rd shift was much smaller and I had less cars in the parking lot to worry about hitting with stuff.
They had sufficient lighting that helped too.
One of my friends asked me if I ever worried about being attacked.
I said, " not really, the mower does 12mph and if I'm trimming,I've got a weapon".
My motto has always been, if it's in my hands,consider it a weapon.
I have a friend who's married to a native woman( she's friend too,but anyway) he tells me when you're married to a native,every knife is a throwing knife.

I’m not getting fucked right now, other than high interest. But that’s just another mess you and your progressive liberal commies have brought upon us.

I generate far more wealth than you do. I have employees. I actually generate wealth for other people.

Income inequality is fiction. Some people make more. Some make less.

It’s equal because some people work harder. Some people are more skilled. And some people take more risk. “Income inequality” suggests that it isn’t fair I make more than you. That’s somehow “unfair”? Like the guy working along side me on the same job. I make more than him because I took the risk borrowing the money to buy equipment and offer my skills to others, in return for monetary compensation that I feel is fair to me. That compensation is based off other people doing similar work as me in my area, and adjusted per my expenses for running a business. I might charge more than a similar company, but maybe I produce higher quality work. Or perhaps my overhead is higher. It’s irrelevant why, because I’m the one who took the risk. I get to choose what my services are worth. That’s completely fair. I pay my employee based on a similar rate paid to others doing similar work, and adjusted via his experience, talent and expertise. Again, completely fair. No one would argue that. No one who’s actually worked a job anyway. Certainly no one who’s ran a successful business would disagree. A politician might disagree. Or someone who doesn’t work for his wage, but instead relies on a “system” to pay him to do nothing.

A business owner in a New York City suburb might charge more than me. That’s fair. He has to adjust his compensation based on his investment and overhead.

Listen, I know all this is way too complicated for you. It’s why you totally failed at running your dads businesses. Yet, another guy purchased his dads business off of him and not only paid it off, but grew it. It’s not even difficult to see why that is. It’s because your way of thinking, your ideals… they simply do not work. Period. They fail every single time without exception. Some fail faster than others but it’s scalular. The larger the system, the longer it will take to fail, but it will fail.

“Income inequality” suggests we provide monetary compensation that isn’t based on actual value, but instead on a “median income” or standardized wage. The difference has to be made up somewhere, and the only way that can happen is via income redistribution. A very communist idea.

Income inequality = communist propaganda (jargon) It’s a falsehood and doesn’t actually exist.

Fair wages paid = free market = works. Look around. It works.

This is biggest piece of fiction you've written in some time.

I had employees... I still generate wealth for people it's called investments? Perhaps, you don't understand them.

Your notion that employees don't take risks is really interesting to me. As an employee you take a risk every day that your employer is actually capable of doing the things he or she claims she is able to do. That the employer's plans actually can be achieved. It is really simple that your risk isn't born solely by your ability to get a bank loan. It's also born by your employees who take on the risk of being employed by you?

"Listen, I know all this is way too complicated for you. It’s why you totally failed at running your dad's businesses. Yet, another guy purchased his dad's business off of him and not only paid it off, but grew it. It’s not even difficult to see why that is. It’s because your way of thinking, your ideals… they simply do not work. Period. They fail every single time without exception. Some fail faster than others but it’s scalular. The larger the system, the longer it will take to fail, but it will fail."

But that's cool. I can see why you fit in so well with those other people. You all pretend to know things you literally cannot know.

As for inequality of course it effects your business too... If you competition can hire lower paid employees they can absolutely run you out of business by charging the same amount for the work at price you cannot match. Why do you think historical speaking companies love low pay immigrant labor. It's not that hard to see why I might want to get imported heavy equipment operators out of Mexico pay them at bottom or below the union pay scale on my jobs and win every contract because I have 1/3rd or less the payroll costs.

You might want to expand your reading lists from the present books you are doing.

Connor I see you’re lying sack of shit and you’ve never even been in a rock crawler let alone touched one

Why don’t you go away? If we’re not discussing some communism, bullshit of yours, you actually have nothing to add.

Other than some harebrained theory, on how to build a rock crawler other than the theory on how to build a four wheeler, which you have never fucking done, or even been in, or even ridden in

All you have to do is put up a sign just says it’s a gun free zone and everyone will be safe….
My wife used to work in a facility that had "_____ bans firearms on these premises " signs.
Here's the thing,to someone who knew the law,the signs weren't actually to spec for the code, on purpose.
Also,just because a place has those up for visitors doesn't necessarily mean it applies to those working there.
Many of the staff were armed.

My wife used to work in a facility that had "_____ bans firearms on these premises " signs.
Here's the thing,to someone who knew the law,the signs weren't actually to spec for the code, on purpose.
Also,just because a place has those up for visitors doesn't necessarily mean it applies to those working there.
Many of the staff were armed.
The sign just gives the owners the opportunity to kick out the gun owner. And to virtue signal.
Even if I see a legal sign, I walk right in with my weapon. I still broken any laws, not until the store, owner or one of their agents ask me to remove your firearm, and you refuse, have you broken any laws?

Things happens right? Some of them you can control and some you don't have control over.

The workers syndicate thing works... Mondragon Proves that. We just didn't pull it off this time. I'll try again soon. In something different perhaps. But for 12 years I made it work. So, I'm pretty happy with that fact.

I don't know do you really need to be a lawyer to see the massive liabilities your armed employee policy will cause in the event of a real workplace shooting? Is that something you need a JD for or just a good understanding of basic work place liability law?

Well, I hope it works out for you.
Weren't you warned to keep your shit in your own pen?

Wrong Again. But keep trying.
Bullshil

Then you’re so worried about the water quality laws you better do something about their big ass, truck, leaking oil and fuel and hydraulic fuel dripping grease on the ground piece of shit

Why don’t you go away? If we’re not discussing some communism, bullshit of yours, you actually have nothing to add.

Other than some harebrained theory, on how to build a rock crawler other than the theory on how to build a four wheeler, which you have never fucking done, or even been in, or even ridden in

So using a tried and tested system of central backbones and torque tubes is harebrained??? You better send that email off to Tatra telling them they've been wrong for 90+ years now.

Attachments

• Image 3-31-24 at 8.15 PM.jpeg
    Image 3-31-24 at 8.15 PM.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 2
Like was said, everything is a good threat, and a good discussion until Connor shows up with his communist fake shit

So using a tried and tested system of central backbones and torque tubes is harebrained??? You better send that email off to Tatra telling them they've been wrong for 90+ years now.
Don’t give a fuck you piece of shit. Anybody can go fucking look something up you have no hands on knowledge none zero zip zilch.

Don’t give a fuck you piece of shit. Anybody can go fucking look something up you have no hands on knowledge none zero zip zilch.
Actually do have hands on knowledge of a system that employs many of the features of the Tatra minus the torque tube backbone chassis system. But, hey you get the big bucks for sounding like a fool.

Top Back Refresh