What's new

Random stuff you made.

Ha, yeah, it needs to come off before I pop in a mag. Although, these little puppies are pretty dang accurate. The 8" target helps too.

1718034804191.png
you'll put your eye out kid.

Them are fighting words around my place. That car has been the most reliable thing I have ever owned.
'cuz its a toyota.

'cuz its a toyota.
Yup! And when the trans went out (syncros were toast from my siblings), I swapped in a six speed from a Corolla XRS. It is at 3400 rpm @ interstate speeds, but the close ratio trans helps with towing and getting the gutless pig moving.

I built this little trailer last year to pull the bike. I really want to get a set of fold out dodge mirrors and a big cummins sticker. lolol.

1718058507354.png

And because I want to share the coolest pic I have ever taken, here is my bike getting photobombed by a black bear.

1718058612474.png

Leave everything unlocked and the thieves will think it's a trap. :flipoff2:
That's what I've been doing :homer:

Plenty of cameras around the perimeter too.

A block over a new Expedition was stolen out of the driveway, while that's "normal car theif" they hacked the wifi based cameras (assuming ring, blink etc) and changed the admin password and erased the footage from a hour window.

While I'm not particularly worried about the camera deal , I am worried about dedicated thief's with that level of follow through.

They found the expedition a week later in DelRio...

A block over a new Expedition was stolen out of the driveway, while that's "normal car theif" they hacked the wifi based cameras (assuming ring, blink etc) and changed the admin password and erased the footage from a hour window.
That's not "normal car theft". That's professional crime. And outside a handful of specific cities it's damn near unheard of outside the bottom west third of the country.

Normal car theft is some thugs stealing Kias to use as getaway vehicles for other crimes or some teenager driving off in something someone was dumb enough to leave running with the keys in it.

Last edited:
That's not "normal car theft". That's professional crime. And outside a handful of specific cities it's damn near unheard of the bottom west third of the country.

Normal car theft is some thugs stealing Kias to use as getaway vehicles for other crimes or some teenager driving off in something someone was dumb enough to leave running with the keys in it.
Oh I agree, I was just saying stolen car not too alarming, the latter part is a little more concerning.

Top Back Refresh