What's new

Race truck 4653

Such a shame too.

I'm not sweating it anymore. There are two tracks about to open close to where I live that are part of top notch MX facilities that have been around and successful for years so the chances of them closing down or selling out to developers are almost slim to none. Either way I'll have places to race and practice for years to come.

Turtle style.
1719963825799.png

They do the same thing with the kids short course cars where I race because the parents are some cheating mo-fos and want little Johnny to run up front even though the kid isn't talented enough to do so. One big motor later and now no talent Johnny is lapping the field.

Watching parents flip out and argue the rules when they get caught is priceless. :lmao:

JT doesn't put up with the kids class cheating and has no problem calling them out. :smokin:

It's pretty sad how bad parents will try to cheat in racing. My old neighbors kid raced sprint carts and he was talking about all the stuff they do to the "sealed" engines :homer:

I also heard a story about someone who put an electric assist motor in the crank area of thier kids BMX bike...... This was way before the ebike thing took off also.

Awesome pictures. Next time you come out this way and need any Toyota parts or a place to do repairs, I'd be happy to help. My shop is 15-20 min from Prairie City. I have a ton of Toyota parts including t-case stuff:smokin::beer:

Thanks man! We plan on racing there next year, you might be hearing from me lol.

Top Back Refresh