What's new

Prepare for the "second wave" hoax. Fauci advocating federal mask mandate.

I thought fauci was behind the whole plandemic to make us all slaves while making himself unbelievably wealthy.

I'm getting contradicting rhetoric here on Pirate and don't know what to think. Maybe you guys can help me. Are they:

A) going to make covid disappear with vaccines and different media coverage as soon as Biden gets elected since this was all a scam to make conservatives lose the election

or

B) About to become slaves to our government by giving up all of our personal freedoms for virus protection and we'll be wearing masks forever

Please help, I'm very confused. :confused:

Why not both?

I already have reservations to go camping at Cape Disappointment state park next weekend.
I don't think they'll shut down camping again. Even the idiots figured out that made no sense, and then they actually extended the season (which is probly how you got reservations). We camped at Larabee the last week in October because of the extension.

here's my governor's contribution.
we're passed the second wave and onto a third!

We're supposedly heading into a third wave now too. Going to be like a football game in the 80's, the wave just keeps going around and around, except we're counting now.

We dont know who the president will be yet.

Trump real soon

3cea004af2f30cf500eed2e8390cbde7.gif

I'm getting contradicting rhetoric here on Pirate and don't know what to think. Maybe you guys can help me. Are they:

A) going to make covid disappear with vaccines and different media coverage as soon as Biden gets elected since this was all a scam to make conservatives lose the election

or

B) About to become slaves to our government by giving up all of our personal freedoms for virus protection and we'll be wearing masks forever

So subliminal, you are :)

Probably due to an aluminum can shortage. Local grocers were out of all Coors products including Keystone a month or so ago and many craft beers were low on stock as well. It's since rebounded, but all beer has gone up around $2/case here in the last 3 weeks.

It's because of all the hats.

or

YES. :flipoff2:

or

just take a look atht ebiden transitional plan website and I think you'll have your answer.

it's B.
nice that they want to slip that $15 minimum wage in with the covid emergency shit, cause that's certainly pandemic related.

Have any of you small undersized rear entry fuckstain leavers pulled your head out of your ass enough to see the increase in confirmed Lab test positive Covid 19 test results ? Across the board USA ? In the last month ? As predicted by the Fauci vagina cloud that will smother you ?? Even in Bork Bork Land in far away land ? ? How fucked up are you tards ?? Is this a Fucking joke ??

Have any of you small undersized rear entry fuckstain leavers pulled your head out of your ass enough to see the increase in confirmed Lab test positive Covid 19 test results ? Across the board USA ? In the last month ? As predicted by the Fauci vagina cloud that will smother you ?? Even in Bork Bork Land in far away land ? ? How fucked up are you tards ?? Is this a Fucking joke ??

ADE419BB-3285-4C08-BC5F-95C29C209F1C.jpeg

and?
tell me how crashing our economy and firing up the money machines is the best response?

the covids is real.
as is the giant power grab by the government in response.

how many previous national emergencies have been had, how much power has been wielded in response?
now tell me how many times the government has ever fully receded after such emergency actions were taken?

like I said, just go look at the biden website, see how much shit is in there that's for the covid emergency that really isn't covid related.
like shoving billions of dollars into public education.
or the $15 minumim wage.
or using the defense production act to force businesses to produce and not create profit.

it's all there.
straight from the horse's mouth.
https://buildbackbetter.com/priorities/economic-recovery/

I mean, they even somehow managed to work the covid scare mongering into billions of dollars of subsidies for green energy
https://buildbackbetter.com/priorities/climate-change/

all this talk about how the covid has ruined the econmony and shit.

well no, it didn't, politicians did, and in response to that we're supposed to give them even more power to control the economy.

so you'll have to forgive me for not trusting a single one of them to not use this emergency as a tool to gain more power.
It will last as long as needed to make that shit happen.

and?
tell me how crashing our economy and firing up the money machines is the best response?

the covids is real.
as is the giant power grab by the government in response.

how many previous national emergencies have been had, how much power has been wielded in response?
now tell me how many times the government has ever fully receded after such emergency actions were taken?

like I said, just go look at the biden website, see how much shit is in there that's for the covid emergency that really isn't covid related.
like shoving billions of dollars into public education.
or the $15 minumim wage.
or using the defense production act to force businesses to produce and not create profit.

it's all there.
straight from the horse's mouth.
https://buildbackbetter.com/priorities/economic-recovery/

I mean, they even somehow managed to work the covid scare mongering into billions of dollars of subsidies for green energy
https://buildbackbetter.com/priorities/climate-change/

all this talk about how the covid has ruined the econmony and shit.

well no, it didn't, politicians did, and in response to that we're supposed to give them even more power to control the economy.

so you'll have to forgive me for not trusting a single one of them to not use this emergency as a tool to gain more power.
It will last as long as needed to make that shit happen.

Never let a Crises go to waste

Whats your point? Giz? You support a Federal mask mandate? Do you wear a mask when you are anywhere but inside your house?

I spend more time here browsing than writing out whatever stupid argument pops into my mind so I must say that's the first time I've seen that theory. Where did that come from?

That was the gist of what I got from somebody explaining the "plandemic" video put out by some disgruntled former lab tech that worked for fauci in years past.

So how many tests are being done? Yup more tests equals more cases. What matters is hospitalizations and deaths. Deaths are flat and hospitalization is up a bit.

Unless you’re on deaths door, it probably won’t kill you. They have some good treatments now. It’s mostly about control and fear now, not science , so fuckem. If you want to be scared vagina, feel free. Me, I’m living like normal.

And how accurate are the tests again? 60%, max?

Lemme check the temp here...

so if you have some symptoms, but you aren’t very ill... like you could still go to work, store, school, ect.. are you getting a test? And If positive are you quarantining?

Top Back Refresh