What's new

Prepare for the "second wave" hoax. Fauci advocating federal mask mandate.

I call this period of US history "The Worst Generation": Americans march to protest free elections; by selfishly refusing merely to wear masks, they overburden caregivers and the most vulnerable. Contrast to Greatest Generation: selflessly sacrificed everything for democracy.

god damn, there are no caregivers being overburdened. that is a fucking lie. every sentiment expressed in the above quote is false.

the basis for your emotionally driven arguments is entirely false. what the fuck is wrong with you?

germany had bad times. so shall america. hope we pull through.

the USA has never had "bad times" :confused:

some people, like the eviltwit, lob around grand notions of "Education should be FREE, because Education is Liberty!"...okay, there is MORE FREE education available right NOW than any point in history, the USA more than germany in fact. How about some of you take advantage of that FREE education and see if you can uncloud some of your ignorance.

Live near a city or even a decent sized town? odds are excellent that you have a physical library nearby and odds are even higher you have access to virtual libraries nearby. There is NO reason, NO barrier, NO gatekeeper that is preventing you from getting a fucking education. Expose yourself to a multitude of sources and you might just be able to learn something.

oh, unless your state has decided that covid justifies a lockdown and that the library needs to be shuttered for a few more months. Just maybe you will turn around and realize the amount of damage the hoax of submission is causing.

the USA has never had "bad times" :confused:

some people, like the eviltwit, lob around grand notions of "Education should be FREE, because Education is Liberty!"...okay, there is MORE FREE education available right NOW than any point in history, the USA more than germany in fact. How about some of you take advantage of that FREE education and see if you can uncloud some of your ignorance.

Live near a city or even a decent sized town? odds are excellent that you have a physical library nearby and odds are even higher you have access to virtual libraries nearby. There is NO reason, NO barrier, NO gatekeeper that is preventing you from getting a fucking education. Expose yourself to a multitude of sources and you might just be able to learn something.

oh, unless your state has decided that covid justifies a lockdown and that the library needs to be shuttered for a few more months. Just maybe you will turn around and realize the amount of damage the hoax of submission is causing.

you believe libraries are education? having libraries equates to actual secondary education on no planet within this solar system.

why have teachers at all with that logic? why not just send kids to the library?

you believe libraries are education? having libraries equates to actual secondary education on no planet within this solar system.

why have teachers at all with that logic? why not just send kids to the library?

on no planet? on THIS planet. where do you think libraries come from and why they have so much support and reverence? Where the fuck do you think secondary/post secondary education comes from and is based on?

The question of teachers is a valid one, is a teacher better than or different from a mentor? Is a mentor a teacher? does adult learning only happen with a teacher present or does the teacher present an obstacle?

There is no reason to deny kids the library, what the fuck do kids have to do with secondary/post secondary education ?

on no planet? on THIS planet. where do you think libraries come from and why they have so much support and reverence? Where the fuck do you think secondary/post secondary education comes from and is based on?

The question of teachers is a valid one, is a teacher better than or different from a mentor? Is a mentor a teacher? does adult learning only happen with a teacher present or does the teacher present an obstacle?

There is no reason to deny kids the library, what the fuck do kids have to do with secondary/post secondary education ?

you're struggling. Its ok. maybe you should head down to the library to get an education. then come on back and we can discuss why a library isn't an education. oh wait you still wont have an education on it.

you're struggling. Its ok. maybe you should head down to the library to get an education. then come on back and we can discuss why a library isn't an education. oh wait you still wont have an education on it.

i'm not struggling at all.

are you saying that education can only come from a single piece of paper with your name on it and a signature from a person you've likely never met?

yes, a library is an education. Library pre-date universities and education pre-dates them both

are you saying that education can only come from a single piece of paper with your name on it and a signature from a person you've likely never met?

yes, a library is an education. Library pre-date universities and education pre-dates them both

when someone asks you what is your education do you answer "i spent 4 days a week at a library" or say "I have a master degree in shit posting"

when someone asks you what is your education do you answer "i spent 4 days a week at a library" or say "I have a master degree in shit posting"

ah, so you do not understand what education is. makes sense and i see why you are so dense.

either that or we value the various "accepted" definitions differently. the line of thinking that a degree path is the only valid definition of education is what leads to the destruction of the value of that same piece of paper.

ah, so you do not understand what education is. makes sense and i see why you are so dense.

either that or we value the various "accepted" definitions differently. the line of thinking that a degree path is the only valid definition of education is what leads to the destruction of the value of that same piece of paper.

in the context of what the german said he was asking about formal higher education. you went down the library path.

i'm not sure if i will take more time in the future to lay out why you are an idiot, but holy fuck, you consider yourself an economist and the best you can come up with is "must be a better way" :confused:

everybody should die debt free? That is an absurd measure and goal. your statement that "having debt means you cannot invest in yourself or others" is outright bullshit. $62K of debt against a home worth $100k is not a derogatory notion. yes, i understand that Germany has about the largest percent of renters in europe and that you don't believe in ownership of anything, but you are just fucking retarded in how you are viewing things.

hell, you will probably be the same person that supports massive inheritance tax increase :lmao:

I respect your intelligence and your comments. Those are not my words. I should have put in it "quotes" or something. Sorry.
I do agree with the words though.

I never said anyone should die debt free, nor do the words in that post.. Just stating THAT people die with that average debt.

in the context of what the german said he was asking about formal higher education. you went down the library path.

no, i asked him specifically what he meant about freedom and liberty, he said he would get back to us after some contemplation but that it would include "free education". Libraries are free education. education IS free. a piece of paper is worthless without education, hence why you have people with pieces of paper that cannot function even in accord with what the paper supposedly claims.

I was going to go down the library path with him, but you chose to take it instead :flipoff2:

I respect your intelligence and your comments. Those are not my words. I should have put in it "quotes" or something. Sorry.
I do agree with the words though.

I never said anyone should die debt free, nor do the words in that post.. Just stating THAT people die with that average debt.

right, you were stating that people die with an average debt and using it as support of it being an obvious sign of failure and that there must be "a better way". searching for a solution for a thing that is not inherently a problem.

edit: if the whole thing was a quote, then my argument is with whoever made the statement and their evaluation.

god damn, there are no caregivers being overburdened. that is a fucking lie. every sentiment expressed in the above quote is false.

the basis for your emotionally driven arguments is entirely false. what the fuck is wrong with you?

So people not giving a fuck and not wearing masks are NOT laughing in the face of healthcare workers?

no, i asked him specifically what he meant about freedom and liberty, he said he would get back to us after some contemplation but that it would include "free education". Libraries are free education. education IS free. a piece of paper is worthless without education, hence why you have people with pieces of paper that cannot function even in accord with what the paper supposedly claims.

I was going to go down the library path with him, but you chose to take it instead :flipoff2:

oh i am not disagreeing the cost of that piece of paper is absurd for what it actually gets you. not at all. its ludicrous.

oh i am not disagreeing the cost of that piece of paper is absurd for what it actually gets you. not at all. its ludicrous.

right, so the value in the piece of paper is not equitable to education.

education is independent of the piece of paper.

secondary school is not some mystical sole source of education.

libraries are free and offer a very high value as a source of education. Even if the library were not free, the value would remain very high.

Well, try getting a job that is not gig economy on a high school education.

1) correct

2) even if they were, they are not overburdening caregivers

3) not giving a fuck is different than not wearing masks

For me it's the same thing. I guess we will disagree. If a scientists with 50 years of experience says "wear a mask they work" - why would I, that does not have a medical degree, even think twice about it?

right, so the value in the piece of paper is not equitable to education.

education is independent of the piece of paper.

secondary school is not some mystical sole source of education.

libraries are free and offer a very high value as a source of education. Even if the library were not free, the value would remain very high.

i can agree that education is not a piece of paper at the end of the day.

can you agree if someone asks you what you education level is they are asking which piece of paper you hold?

We're hiring right now. Always hiring. Piece rate pay scale that goes up to 100% the 1st 3 years, potential to make upper middle class wage for the area- just depends on how hard one wants to work. We can't keep people.

The jobs are literally everywhere. The people are lazy.

We're hiring right now. Always hiring. Piece rate pay scale that goes up to 100% the 1st 3 years, potential to make upper middle class wage for the area- just depends on how hard one wants to work. We can't keep people.

upper middle class in texas is like 24,000 a year. 🤣

So people not giving a fuck and not wearing masks are NOT laughing in the face of healthcare workers?

Pendejo; You claim to be a mensa level intellect. Riddle me this, if this virus is so damn bad why are the healthcare workers not being quarentined instead of being allowed to move about through the population, who are trying to kill them?

Pendejo; You claim to be a mensa level intellect. Riddle me this, if this virus is so damn bad why are the healthcare workers not being quarentined instead of being allowed to move about through the population, who are trying to kill them?

you realize you just opened up a PPE is effective answer right?

For me it's the same thing. I guess we will disagree. If a scientists with 50 years of experience says "wear a mask they work" - why would I, that does not have a medical degree, even think twice about it?

and if a scientist with decades of experience says "mask mandates are not beneficial" - why would i or you think twice about it?

if a filtration expert says "certain things filter at different values, some are wholly ineffective" - why would you ro i think those ineffective things should count as valid masks?

if a mental health expert says "isolation is more damaging than contracting the virus" - why are they to be ignored?

if the world food bank says "hundreds of millions of people will face critical food shortages due to economic freezes" - why should they be ignored?

This right here. We run 2 new hire classes a week and have a 50% drop out rate still. Pay starts at $15 an hour and full benefits (awesome for this area from what they tell me) and people just don't want to do the job.

Does any of the "the only jobs are gig economy jobs" mouth breathers stop to think that MAYBE people want a job like that? Despite the fact their job market assumptions being wrong, maybe working on your own schedule is beneficial to them, or it's extra money etc.... The market should be deciding employment rates and types not dipshits on Twitter and politicians.

there are literally more options and opportunities that require high school education or less than do not. :confused:

why would any "higher education" institute ever grant an "honorary degree" if they alone held the keys to education?

Top Back Refresh