What's new

Post your prices today

Jan 21
gas_20210121.png
June 15 almost $1 higher
1623786225323.png

Just got back from a trip into AZ, price of regular on I-25 was $3.05 and up.
In Flecker's town of Lakeside it was $3.13
Back home it was $2.95

I started drawing down my $2.49 diesel i bought 2/11
It's $3.09
Not a huge savings, but basically pays for all the hardware I bought for the hedge.

If fuel stays flat, I'll keep a 300gal buffer for the zombie apocalypse

California does it again! On 7/1/21 California raised the gas tax by $.06 per gallon for a total of $0.51.1 per gallon, the highest in 48 states. The lowest cost per gallon is now $4.05.

Seeing $3.15 to 3.30 per gallon for regular, Diesel usually runs around 20 cents or so higher. I expect Fourth of July to see another increase when vacation travel spikes.
On another note, #1 scrap is going for just over $4 a pound. Holy Moly. :eek:

The stuff (propane) just (I just realized) went up.

2.55 to 2.65 a gallon 100 + gallons delivered on the day they are in the area.

California does it again! On 7/1/21 California raised the gas tax by $.06 per gallon for a total of $0.51.1 per gallon, the highest in 48 states. The lowest cost per gallon is now $4.05.
I was listening to an economist the other day and he said the economy in CA was so bad that when it failed it would bring down the rest of the country, and that it would be best if we just let them become their own country before that happens! :eek:

How does one seperate the illegal alien tax from what would or should go to road maintenance in the gas tax ?

How does one seperate the illegal alien tax from what would or should go to road maintenance in the gas tax ?
Who knows. The Ca. increase in gas tax was supposed to be for road improvements. I haven't seen much improvement.

The stuff (propane) just (I just realized) went up.

2.55 to 2.65 a gallon 100 + gallons delivered on the day they are in the area.
I'm getting quotes in the 1.50-1.60 range, delivered
and they absolutely do not want to deal with me somehow

I'm getting quotes in the 1.50-1.60 range, delivered
and they absolutely do not want to deal with me somehow
In my history of buying it, it always went down in the hot part of the summer but this summer it seems to have gone up.

Scrapped some alloy wheels and batteries Friday
0.72lb wheels 0.23lb batts

May 2020 was
.48lb wheels And 0.23lb batts

I'm getting $160t for cars

Diesel today was 4.3999999999

Gasbuddy.com

Is how I generally find the best prices but this time just went to the closest station.

I paid €1.70/l yesterday for 91 Octane. So roughly $7.47/gallon.
Germany

Gas is up to $3.29, up from $3.19 2 days ago, up from $3.09 a week ago

FUCK JOE BIDEN.
Lol...I'd be jumping up and down at that price. Best I can do in town is 4.39, and that's Costco with a 30min line. ....but everyone knows that CA is almost Somalia with higher prices.

We don't fill up that often but it was $2.99 for Regular 2 weeks ago. I'll have to fill up this week great neice has a marching band contest we have to go to!

Top Back Refresh