Kitco gold 1867oz

Utilities

scrap metal

oil

minimum wage
Federal minimum wage $7.25
AZ $12.15

lumber

if you've made a purchase, or have info you can match it up against next year, post it up

include weight so stealth inflation can be caught

Last edited:
I thought about doing this earlier. I will take a pic of what the fuel prices are.

Spot saved.

189D8416-655E-4095-A48E-2E9DDE436038.png

Last edited:
Home Heating Oil: $2.06 /gal

87 unleaded 2/12/21: $2.59

Will add somethings as they come up.

Last edited:
Gas is bound to go up with Biden in charge and projects like the Keystone Pipeline getting canceled.

Canuck dollars

Fuel is around $1.10-1.15 /L for 87
450g of cheese is around 7.99 not on sale
6x Old Milwaukee Tallboys $12.95
750mL Kraken Rum $32.45

TSL Q78-15 $366 CAD each

$14.25 Minimum Wage

will add more

$2.33 for gas.
$2.89 for milk

I paid $4,830.41 for an above ground pool filled with canned food.

Wow, that'd get you an 18 pack of standard cans here. Red or blue.

Very expensive to drink here... not sure on the cost of cigarettes but I know they are over $100 a carton of 200

My cigarettes cost $17.25 a pack canuckdollars. Carton is about $155.50
24 beer is $42.15 for run of the mill bud or lucky

Let's see how strong these Biden bucks are in a year

We're virtually neighbors but you've probably witnessed too....

Avg gas /gal right now $2.19, was 1.89-1.99 2-3 weeks ago (Valero down in midvale/ghetto was 1.73 for a while :D ). Already started escalating. Glad I got a shitbox 40+ mpg commuter/DD.

Picked up diesel for 2.15 last night. Last month it was under 2.00.

Scrap cars dropped from 190t yesterday to 150t this morning, after trending upwards for months, interesting data point

Steel has been going up like crazy.

lead times are getting longer too

our main suppliers have changed the quotes to say prices only good through COB day of quote :eek:

our main suppliers have changed the quotes to say prices only good through COB day of quote :eek:

i have been seeing 24 hours on some of our quotes coming back. We are still holding prices for 30days, but we typically put a bit of extra for market changes anyway.

My cigarettes cost $17.25 a pack canuckdollars. Carton is about $155.50
24 beer is $42.15 for run of the mill bud or lucky

how the heck do people afford that anymore?

75% of that has to be taxes?

how the heck do people afford that anymore?

75% of that has to be taxes?

Yeah I think 90 percent tax on both of those lol. Its fucked. I started smoking at 5.75 a pack last year fucking trupoo added 3.25 to my cigarettes alone... fucking retarded. Time to start growing tobacco I guess

I got about 3000 gallons of red diesel delivered and maybe around 1000 gallons of gas delivered today. Haven't gotten the ticket yet, but will pick it up this afternoon and update with prices. I asked the guy what they were getting for propane and I believe he said 1.89 a gallon. I filled up in the summer though so I'm good to go all winter long.

I don’t want to go off on a tangent but after spending a few years in the milk distribution game I’ve come to realize a gallon of milk is a terrible gauge of economic climate.

Its highly subsidized too... Most people don't realize their gallon of milk would be $10 cost to them if the dairies actually had to charge what it was worth/cost. A lot of people bitch about the subsidies, but they'd cry even more if they had to pay actual cost for their food! I'd be all for it, though I might have to invest in a dairy cow to keep milk in the fridge. :laughing:

I don’t want to go off on a tangent but after spending a few years in the milk distribution game I’ve come to realize a gallon of milk is a terrible gauge of economic climate.

Its highly subsidized too... Most people don't realize their gallon of milk would be $10 cost to them if the dairies actually had to charge what it was worth/cost. A lot of people bitch about the subsidies, but they'd cry even more if they had to pay actual cost for their food! I'd be all for it, though I might have to invest in a dairy cow to keep milk in the fridge. :laughing:
Mom quit drinking it because it cost more than gasoline.

That is what happened to copper wire back in 2006, how do you bid a job 30 to 90 days out when your material cost is only good for the day?
Answer you don't if your a one man company, that's why I ended up going to work in the union

Top Back Refresh