What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Well, that box was $60 4yrs ago when I found it. So, I'm only out $60 :laughing:

To replace it is $1200 new so I hear.

I won't be replacing it with a new one. :homer:

:flipoff2:
Fix it, some JB Weld, sheet of diamond plate, rivets.
For good measure add some weather stripping.

If it needs hinges go to Homo Despot, procure something.

Get another 10 years out of it.

Oles in Paxton has good food too
My problem is parking a 36' box truck at some of these places.

So I tend to use Google Maps satellite view prior to committing. Still want to try Drover in Omaha one pf these days...

Trusty steed in Southern Utah from February this year. Likely one of my favorite road pics.

Attachments

• 20240223_125645.jpg
    20240223_125645.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The problem with irates is that we're a bunch of fatnecks that can't turn their heads quick enough to see wtf they're doin :lmao:

:flipoff2:
Not quite.

I needed fuel and pulled into a station I've used multiple times when I'm pulling this trailer. Bad line, coupled with lots of traffic and me just saying fuck it = that result you see there.

I didn't think it would be that bad honestly. Usually that trailer just rubs the lid in that spot at the station.

Nope, shits fucked that's not in the pic. She dead. Oh well as they say.:laughing:
I had one that big that sat on the bed floor and top was bed height. It only would fit in an 8 foot bed so I sold it as my f-150 long bed ain’t 8 ft long and the box wouldn’t fit without serious modifications. I miss that box too. I paid like $60 for it from a guy off of CL years ago and it wasn’t ever used. It was $1,000 new back then.

Fellow closest is screeding other is bull floating. They work without talking, are home by 10:30am.
their mud looks a lot wetter than I always try to use, means they actually know their shit
maybe I should ask for more water, probably end up with a lot better results with a lot less effort haha

I already get the 'super plasticizer' stuff added in, but then I get all autistic about pouring it soupy, since if I deal with the hassle of it being dryer it'll end up being stronger for the increased effort
only so much effort available in one person, though

that dude out there flailing in a panic? that's gonna be me pretty soon
I gotta remember to take pictures one of these days...

their mud looks a lot wetter than I always try to use, means they actually know their shit
maybe I should ask for more water, probably end up with a lot better results with a lot less effort haha

I already get the 'super plasticizer' stuff added in, but then I get all autistic about pouring it soupy, since if I deal with the hassle of it being dryer it'll end up being stronger for the increased effort
only so much effort available in one person, though
The super is a water reducer. It makes it to where adding water does not effect strength like just adding a bunch of water. Instead of batching 28gal to the yard for 5inch slump it allows using 15 gal to get a 5inch slump. DO NOT ADD more than 2-3 gal per yard without looking at the mix. A little water goes a long way with super. They poured that on a 6inch slump, 4000psi no air mix with accelerater. 40 minute ride from plant. we added10 gallon to it when I got there.

Top Back Refresh