What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

These guys do bridges. That train car tank is on it's like 8th use doing this. Probably very well paid for :smokin:

Rail cars get used around here..

1000000150.jpg

Here's the geo grid pulled out with bracing going in to keep the mesh at 90 degrees. Can also see the 40' culvert extension, which is a 9'-3" train car tank with the ends cut off. Slipped into the 8' culvert built in 1965 and rotted to shit, which is why we're here.

IMG_20240927_100054025_HDR.jpg
47 metric ton excavator on the job. Big unit but not big til you get the 80 metric ton class.

Landslide what are you doing for work? You just do hot shot work?
I move things time to time from one place to another for company I work for when I need to visit a location. I pull out the Ram 2500 diesel and 16,000 gvwr trailer for those trips. I have a CDL and my boss likes to take advantage of that when possible. Its ok with me as I don’t mind driving around seeing things on the road.

I move things time to time from one place to another for company I work for when I need to visit a location. I pull out the Ram 2500 diesel and 16,000 gvwr trailer for those trips. I have a CDL and my boss likes to take advantage of that when possible. Its ok with me as I don’t mind driving around seeing things on the road.
Company is paying fuel + a per-mile reimbursement?

Top Back Refresh