What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Blanket on the grass, ready for the balloon lighting, and the wind picked up. No balloons, just torches.
20240928_194010.jpg
20240928_193244.jpg
20240928_175314.jpg

Come out to one of our trials meets. I'll find you a bike to ride. It'll blow your mind the similarities for a literal fraction of the $. Its crazy nuts how similar the sports are.
Dude, I'll come out, but I'll be god dammed if I'll get on a bike! Remember (park shit) I just started walking again not too long ago... And I've never riden a motorcycle.

Yes, I'm a pussy.

Dude, I'll come out, but I'll be god dammed if I'll get on a bike! Remember (park shit) I just started walking again not too long ago... And I've never riden a motorcycle.

Yes, I'm a pussy.
Bitch, we have two members with ONE leg. And it'll humble you to be out ridden by a 5 year old (been there). :laughing:

Theres a lot goin on in that pic
I probably should've posted in the ford section everything is ferd...
I had a 96 stroker I bought new like the two tone one. Mine was same but midnight blue in the middle and 4wd. I regretted not buying a quad cab dually tho
93 idit f250 4x4 just turned 61k.
Yea you should've :laughing:

Last edited:
Scarfed some of this down, pretty good nom noms. Chesters inside of Cubby's truck stop/gas station here in Gothenburg, NE.

Ample parking here too, for those who pull trailers/drive semi trucks.

Showered earlier at Love's, rest of today is fucking off and streaming some flicks.
Another easy 400 mile day for tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_20240929_171325057_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240929_171325057_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Finished the roof at 1615, headed down to the bar for the fall run. Wife was on the upper level, both tits out in her hands with her sister and cousin flashing me:smokin: my fail because I am still a bit cvnt struck and didn’t think to take a picture, just living in the moment.

So here is a picture of a camp roof and no tits, sad eagle noises.

IMG_3711.jpeg

Finished the roof at 1615, headed down to the bar for the fall run. Wife was on the upper level, both tits out in her hands with her sister and cousin flashing me:smokin: my fail because I am still a bit cvnt struck and didn’t think to take a picture, just living in the moment.

IMG_3711.jpeg

Thanks for telling us things that shouldn't have been said without pictures. :shaking:

:flipoff2:

IMG_3711.jpeg
So what you are saying is Massholes are keeping it in the family, sorta going the Arkansas route:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh