What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Just picked this up for entertainment value...
20240928_123905.jpg
20240928_101455.jpg
That engine is writing checks those axles can't cash. :flipoff2:

I feel bad for y'all. BBQ chicken happens almost ever weekend around here. Normally it’s a volunteer thing, most churches and fire departments do it to raise money. There are probably 15 pits like this in a 5 mile radius. Hopefully we will sell out by noon.
Same kinda people who’ve never had a BBQ pork steak I’m sure.

Just left my buddy's house in Grand Prarie and spotted this drill rig smack in the middle of the city and directly across the highway from IKEA. Only in Texas would this be no problem... :laughing:

20240928_154057.jpg

We were partners in an exploratory well drilled under a Dodger Stadium parking lot years ago. I'm sure that'd be impossible today.

There was a producing oil well on a pumpjack in the parking lot of a small north Oklahoma City shopping center when I worked there.

Moth fuckle....we crossed paths today and didn't even know it until now. :beer:
I come out this way now and then depending on the load/area I am heading to. Second time this month as I had a delivery in Greeley/pickup in Commerce City just a couple weeks back.

I70 gives my 280hp (if that) International box truck a good beating:laughing:, especially when loaded heavy. Lotsa climbs.

Double sucks as I have time to burn this trip. Have 800 miles left total, and my delivery is Tuesday AM in Iowa.

Feel free to PM, I am in Edwards, CO for the night.

I come out this way now and then depending on the load/area I am heading to. Second time this month as I had a delivery in Greeley/pickup in Commerce City just a couple weeks back.

I70 gives my 280hp (if that) International box truck a good beating:laughing:, especially when loaded heavy. Lotsa climbs.

Double sucks as I have time to burn this trip. Have 800 miles left total, and my delivery is Tuesday AM in Iowa.

Feel free to PM, I am in Edwards, CO for the night.
Yep, I know exactly where you were when you took those pics. I drive past there all the time. I was westbound past you about 4:30-5 o'clock. I live about an hour north of there.

hella fun day testing out the rail with Brian1 and others.

1727573913456.png
That looks like a super cool run!

We ran into Brian some time back (a couple years) and did some moderate stuff in the Puerco.
I think this has come up, but.. Do you miss rockcrawling?

Seems the likes of you, Brian, Tacohead and even Josh have just said fuck that, I'm gonna go do this.

That looks like a super cool run!

We ran into Brian some time back (a couple years) and did some moderate stuff in the Puerco.
I think this has come up, but.. Do you miss rockcrawling?

Seems the likes of you, Brian, Tacohead and even Josh have just said fuck that, I'm gonna go do this.
I do miss it. Some.
I miss the awesomeness of pushing my vehicle up insane things. I miss my crawling "family". I miss the challenges. I don't miss the monetary investment. A weekend out was $2k min. Broken parts, slashed tires, trailer/tow rig maintenance and on and on and on. It wasn't feasible any longer and I had accomplished everything I ever wanted in the crawling world. The nail in my coffin was spending umpteen thousands of dollars and years to build my buggy to take my wife and kids out and share my passion and then they just didn't GAF. Fuck it. I helped invent this sport, I lived the glory days. Dad and I and Taco and Brian and Josh have our magazine articles. Fucking awesome.

Riding trials has filled my crawling void a LOT. It's a similar challenge of manipulating your conveyance through obstacles. The "family" is literally identical, but focused around different vehicles. It's more healthy (when I'm not crashing and breaking myself to bits). The wife has enjoyed coming to the events. The desert terrain and camping is the same. I can take my bike and go free-ride up any crazy ass thing I am capable of, or go try and win a competition. I've ridden with the crawling family multiple times and its a damn blast to manipulate the trials bike up the hardcore crawling trails alongside the rigs.

I'd crawl again. I need a badass, single seat, rear engine, 4 wheel steer pile of lets go. It'll (likely) never happen.

Last edited:
I get it man. You did pretty good in Farmington...I don't recall you breaking anything, nor driving like an ass..

I've got my articles as well, one of them written by Brian... I just can't stop no matter the cost or bullshit.

It's good to hear the "family" (both) is of the same mindset.

I get it man. You did pretty good in Farmington...I don't recall you breaking anything, nor driving like an ass..

I've got my articles as well, one of them written by Brian... I just can't stop no matter the cost or bullshit.

It's good to hear the "family" (both) is of the same mindset.
Come out to one of our trials meets. I'll find you a bike to ride. It'll blow your mind the similarities for a literal fraction of the $. Its crazy nuts how similar the sports are.

Come out to one of our trials meets. I'll find you a bike to ride. It'll blow your mind the similarities for a literal fraction of the $. Its crazy nuts how similar the sports are.
Dude, I'll come out, but I'll be god dammed if I'll get on a bike! Remember (park shit) I just started walking again not too long ago... And I've never riden a motorcycle.

Yes, I'm a pussy.

Dude, I'll come out, but I'll be god dammed if I'll get on a bike! Remember (park shit) I just started walking again not too long ago... And I've never riden a motorcycle.

Yes, I'm a pussy.
Bitch, we have two members with ONE leg. And it'll humble you to be out ridden by a 5 year old (been there). :laughing:

Top Back Refresh