What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

1000000112.jpg
Do you make driveshafts?

Dethmachinefab , Steve300xcw , how did y'all get into your businesses?
Hobby stuff building buggys, bikes, cars etc. Then with equipment bought for that I started making money doing fab work. More tooling, more capabilites, more work. Found the money is in industrial and commercial work and focused there.

I do what majority of regular weld/fab shops don't or can't do.

Hobby stuff building buggys, bikes, cars etc. Then with equipment bought for that I started making money doing fab work. More tooling, more capabilites, more work. Found the money is in industrial and commercial work and focused there.

The bad ass turbo diesel motorcycles should make the list of your skill set! While we’re at it, what about building a man lift to side your house with corten :smokin:

Hobby stuff:lmao:, you and Skipped might be a cut above the average pro:beer:

Just being willing to do the odd stuff is where the money is!

Cool. Alot of straight beams or artsy shit?

3 text messages and a whiskey
Was that to your dad, uncle, or random drunk old guy wanting out?

An hour ago. Mental freak out. Did some donuts and jumped my septic mound.

It was at this moment I realized my yard is a little too small and there is nothing I can do about not hitting the swing set.

Where am I now? I put myself in a timeout.

1000025583.jpg

An hour ago. Mental freak out. Did some donuts and jumped my septic mound.

It was at this moment I realized my yard is a little too small and there is nothing I can do about not hitting the swing set.

Where am I now? I put myself in a timeout.

1000025583.jpg
How bad was the damage?

Top Back Refresh