What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Wait... so glass garage doors on the back porch? Spring/ summer/ fall they stay up... but winter just lower them and have giant back porch sun room?

Dayum. :smokin:
Yeah and all hardware powder coated black... The overhead door travels up between the roof deck and the ceiling...
The doors protect all the back porch shit that you normally would have to bring inside during bad weather.

Some really trick shit like that.
I'm pretty stoked to be building the mirror frame for the master bath, the builder and owner were floored at the detail I put into it, hope like hell it works out.

Yeah and all hardware powder coated black... The overhead door travels up between the roof deck and the ceiling...
The doors protect all the back porch shit that you normally would have to bring inside during bad weather.

*Adding to the list of shit that's going to be on my insane shop house build once I hit the lottery that I don't play

That is seriously badass though. I like back porch time and being outside, but not a fan of winter. Just drop the doors and build a fire in the fireplace.

:beer:

Maybe that turbo tornado fireplace the guy is rebuilding in the other thread somewhere out there.

*Adding to the list of shit that's going to be on my insane shop house build once I hit the lottery that I don't play

That is seriously badass though. I like back porch time and being outside, but not a fan of winter. Just drop the doors and build a fire in the fireplace.

:beer:
1000015336.jpg

Top Back Refresh