What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

image.jpg

911 with a big wing?
Yea my own home built gt3ish. Its a 2000 with a 04 gt3 grafted in. The build thread is here.

Rear deck is aftermarket junk but it plants the rear at speed.

20231008_162725.jpg

Yea my own home built gt3ish. Its a 2000 with a 04 gt3 grafted in. The build thread is here.

Rear deck is aftermarket junk but it plants the rear at speed.

20231008_162725.jpg
Very nice:dustin:

Gotta love the dirty water from the Mississippi River down there.

Yeah, the eastern Gulf has clean water constantly sweeping through it and it sets up an eddy current in the western Gulf that just keeps circulating the same old shit around and around. Every once in a while, the Gulf Stream will move over and sweep it clean. That's when you get the rare blue water days. This is from today.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 113107.jpg

Yeah, the eastern Gulf has clean water constantly sweeping through it and it sets up an eddy current in the western Gulf that just keeps circulating the same old shit around and around. Every once in a while, the Gulf Stream will move over and sweep it clean. That's when you get the rare blue water days. This is from today.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 113107.jpg
what app or website is that?

Fun, fun.
New trans. fluid and filter.
Replacement filter fought me pretty good, reused oring from old filter - went right in
Fgn aftermarket parts..

No leaks from power steering at present.
Now enjoying sunshine.

Attachments

• 20240704_153651.jpg
    20240704_153651.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Done. Finally. With making my own shingles, mortising the beams for the base and milling all the wood on my bandsaw mill I figure I have about 35 days in it.

Only thing I bought were nails, hinges, a few timberloks and a handful of deck screws.

The latch is from the remains of a timber frame outhouse that was falling down on the property..

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh