What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

So, is Sch 120 deep set upset tubing or just larger OD?
Smaller i.d. there are or were two different styles, internally upset on the ends for the threads and full thicker wall, of course you gain friction loss with the full thicker wall.

20240527_140509.jpg
20240527_140526.jpg
20240527_152231.jpg

My question is, what's with the crane? UP Z Dazy would pull that out without breaking a sweat. :flipoff2:

Interesting, I thought that they were only for roll pipe. I didn't really look into them further than your pictures though.

WTF, is one caster on the wrong side of the line?:confused:
I had to make clearance for the foot pedal brake on one corner and the exhaust port ductwork. I had to cutout the C channel for room. Hard to see the notch in the C channel by that caster. This saw made it a pita to build a mobile base for it

I had to make clearance for the foot pedal brake on one corner and the exhaust port ductwork. I had to cutout the C channel for room. Hard to see the notch in the C channel by that caster. This saw made it a pita to build a mobile base for it
OK then:smokin:

Interesting, I thought that they were only for roll pipe. I didn't really look into them further than your pictures though.

We put a 12' guide pipe to hold the drop pipe in place while decoupling it. Just use a backup clamp. We've pulled 500' 3 hp on 1 1/4" schedule 80, not my favorite jobs, but it's doable. Once pulled a 680' 5hp on 1" #200 rollpipe, that was sketchy setting back in the pitless. Don't really use the hoist truck until we get up into the 5hp - 2" and up.

.edit, actually remembered a deeper one...lol

:laughing:

Why would we spend $5k+ on a thing we might never use again, instead of just calling the buddy with a crane?

$400 a pop pays them off pretty quick. Customers are happy when you can pull up, pull and change out a 200'-300' and have them back in water in an hour.

Ding ding ding. Thanks, couldn't remeber. Also, China Peak has almost no snow now. Not sure how high you need to go for work.
Sunset Point, on the exact opposite side of the lake as China Peak. Im guessing I’ll be fine by next week.

Top Back Refresh