What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Played a bluegrass show last night, fun times 🎸

IMG_20240525_221712.jpg

IMG_20240525_221747.jpg

Got the base cut and weldered up for my pig powermatic bandsaw. Gotta do a cut out and brace for the brake pedal clearance and cut off exhaust port. Not a real good bandsaw body to setup for a mobile cart. It was designed to be bolted to the floor to stay put. I want all my machines on mobile bases with many having leveling feet. This will get those too… somewhere some how.

IMG_4537.jpeg

Guessing this is a female and she’s got pups near by? It’s been eating our cat’s food during the day and isn’t all that scared of us. The little Tupperware dish we put the cat food in even completely disappeared one day.
IMG_0217.jpeg
IMG_0216.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg
Foxes have red fur out here. I see them at the farm but not around my house.

Fuck. I have that bookmarked amongst others and am waiting to pass framing so I can get to it . . .. . before snow this fall hopefully.

any reason you aren't cramming all those nice square and flat voids with foamboard instead?

or is used craigslist polyiso a northern thing
there's always someone selling it for cheap off a flat-roof tearoff job

any reason you aren't cramming all those nice square and flat voids with foamboard instead?

or is used craigslist polyiso a northern thing
there's always someone selling it for cheap off a flat-roof tearoff job
Because sealed envelope, no squeaks when traveling, longevity.

Cascades Woods. Outside of North Fork. Now at Huntington lake in Lakeshore.
20240526_193113.jpg
I like Huntington Lake. I’ve had a couple jobs up there, and one I need to get to in the next couple weeks.

Can you see any snow on the mountaintops around there? It’s a long haul for me to get to Huntington Lake and not be able to make it to the site.

I like Huntington Lake. I’ve had a couple jobs up there, and one I need to get to in the next couple weeks.

Can you see any snow on the mountaintops around there? It’s a long haul for me to get to Huntington Lake and not be able to make it to the site.
Barely any. Saw a couple car sized patches about 7500' Some of the higher peaks still have patches in the valleys where they don't get direct sun.

BUT we went through this two years ago in July and hiked past a bunch of "TRAIL CLOSED" signs in 85 degree heat only to find 8-10 feet of fuck you shitty cold icy snow at 9500' and the lake we hiked to in Sequoia was still frozen over.

I don't think it's as bad as 2 years ago.

Top Back Refresh