What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Yes. We have another truck to put the rig on someday. It takes me so long to complete a project because jobs keep popping up as soon as I get in the groove of working on it.
I was having a convo with a coworker yesterday.. I used to be able to get all sorts of shit done when I could neglect the shit that I probably should be doing. My excavator has been waiting for a swing motor reseal for like 2 months because I have “responsibilities”.. it doesn’t actually make me money, but every day I wish it was fixed.

If I’m not mistaken, that truck makes money. :homer:

If I’m not mistaken, that truck makes money. :homer:
Yeah. Unfortunately the two wells that we have to drill at the moment are funded by self help programs and are held up with code violations on the properties.

Ride hard die young. :flipoff2:

Waiting on service for 1st factory warranty on my new Triumph Daytona. I got my balls back. :laughing:

Weird. iPhone cropped that fuck duck pic. :laughing:

Edit. That special pasta deluxe has217 hp.
Oooooo… a $50k 217 HP hood ornament.

Trying again to make pizza on the grill. Soon will have it dialed in.
20240525_163950.jpg

Your recipe looks good (guessing here) but you're missing out trying to grill it with gas. Gotta get that char smoke up in it.

:flipoff2:

The last time my wife was visiting family in Norway she said the pizza tasted like black licorice. Is that a thing there or did she go to the wrong place? :laughing:
She went to the special place, with the special mushroom pizza. It's number 12 if I I don't remember wrong.

Continuation of last Sundays funday. This shit isn’t fun. Noticed the ceiling drywall sagging like the entire fucking sheet climb on roof it’s a fucking dehydrated lagoon. Rain season is starting and it’s a late rain season too

Attachments

• IMG_6296.jpeg
    IMG_6296.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6295.jpeg
    IMG_6295.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6294.jpeg
    IMG_6294.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6293.jpeg
    IMG_6293.jpeg