What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Was going to ask if it was the Granite site off I-5 until I saw the last pic. Pretty sure one of the guys on here retired from them not long ago. I can't remember his screen name, but he lived in Sac, was a fellow clamper and came to my house for a get together one time.
Vex? I think he worked for Tichert?

We only hiked 2 miles, but it was practically straight the fuck up!
1000003809.jpg

We drill domestic and small agricultural wells. These happen to be water table monitoring wells related to the San Joaquin River Restoration Project.

The truck is a 1958.
they don't seem to know about the water truck

which just makes it funnier

Moved to a field edge. Someone on the neighbors property was set up about 100 yards from me and was trying to wear out their box call. 12 strikes every 2 minutes. :laughing:

IMG_2061.jpeg
All those turkey hunting shows on tv showing how they call them in and etc etc, they’re a total waste of time to learn from when it comes to our land. Not sure why it’s so different but our birds are either smarter, or waaaay more paranoid. I haven’t hunted turkey in years and I’m not sure I could anymore really. Takes a lot of moving around and I can’t do all that fast hiking anymore trying to get around them.

All those turkey hunting shows on tv showing how they call them in and etc etc, they’re a total waste of time to learn from when it comes to our land. Not sure why it’s so different but our birds are either smarter, or waaaay more paranoid. I haven’t hunted turkey in years and I’m not sure I could anymore really. Takes a lot of moving around and I can’t do all that fast hiking anymore trying to get around them.
A lot of video editing.
I have a good spot for calling them in off roost, the problem this year is the neighbor is letting his nephews hunt and they are out there every weekend calling the shit out of them. They either get spooked off, or they shoot them all. They should only be able to shoot 2 birds but it seems like they've shot at least 8 this spring. Or they are missing a lot of shots :laughing: They roost on their property but like to come strut in the CRP on my lease. I should have taken a weekday or two off to hunt when the neighbors weren't there to screw it up.

SAE drawer
image.jpg
That’s a waste of space. Once someone (maybe you) shut the drawer too hard, all your wrenches end up on top of each other at the back of the drawer.

It looks like some bald guy like Biden tryin to do a come over to make it look like they have more hair then they actually do. :laughing::flipoff2:

So how would you do it? Dump them all in a small drawer and root through them? Been there…. I have the room. I still have old toolboxes for the mismatched tools.

You’ll really hate my socket drawers.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh