What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Just giving a clue
IMG_5973(1).jpg

Wife's family rented a 10 bedroom house, in Florida for her cousins wedding. Wife is getting pics of themed disney-esque rooms from other cousins... aw shit, what am I getting...

"Your room was switched because insert aunt here did not like the noise of the ac unit.

Guess I'll suffer through it.

20230217_003450.jpg

73F3D7AB-C7D5-4ACE-A6AF-F38B95C3CA2C.jpeg

Back in Africa for the first time in 20 years

Wife screwed up the booking and reserved us the entire game farm for this week. Just the two of us. Staff of 10 on site to cater to our every whim.

This is the view from the honeymoon suite. Couple thousand acres, lots of animals. Herd of springbok in this picture

So, I'm walking through my shop to grab a piece of material.

Then I notice something that doesn't look like any tools I've ever seen before sitting in the middle of a bench.

2023-02-17 16.23.04.jpg

Got a couple chickens that roam around the neighborhood. One was apparently inside the shop when I shut down yesterday. It ran out when I came in today.

Guess it's ham and eggs for dinner.

I know zero about chickens but doesn't there need to be a rooster involved? I've never heard a rooster anywhere around here.

Last edited:

Then I notice something that doesn't look like any tools I've ever seen before sitting in the middle of a bench.

2023-02-17 16.23.04.jpg

Got a couple chickens that roam around the neighborhood. One was apparently inside the shop when I shut down yesterday. I ran out when I same in today.

I know zero about chickens but doesn't there need to be a rooster involved? I've never heard a rooster anywhere around here.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how a chicken can lay 1/2 dozen eggs in a day. I thought it was a 1 a day thing..... :confused:

2023-02-17 16.23.04.jpg

Got a couple chickens that roam around the neighborhood. One was apparently inside the shop when I shut down yesterday. I ran out when I same in today.

If you don't understand how the female egg thing works, you probably need to redo middle school sex ed. Don't feel bad, I had to educate a 40 year old woman recently on how that works.:lmao:

Hydraulic press to assemble?

I'd say those threaded rods resting on the flange have something to do with how you assemble those. They look like they match the diameter of the threaded holes in the caps and the one all the way to the right with the tube on it looks like a pusher of some sort.

I wonder if those are press fit only or if there are massive clips that hold them in?

The "needle" bearings must be huge! :smokin:

Last edited:
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how a chicken can lay 1/2 dozen eggs in a day. I thought it was a 1 a day thing..... :confused:

I have no clue how many eggs a chicken can spit out per day. So if it's one, then I guess I've missed the eggs siting there for a while. I've even picked up the chicken from that spot a few times and thrown it outside.

I just assumed that I would have noticed damn eggs on my bench.

If it's one a day, that fucking chicken can drop um on the run.

Now, again, I know nothing about chickens..................and there are two chickens here...........would they both lay eggs in the same spot? Or would each use a different spot?

Yeah. Different hens will park eggs in the same spot. If they all dumped in the same spot it would make the daily easter egg hunt worthwhile. FYI. If you don't have a rooster, those eggs are good for about three weeks if you don't wash them. If you do have a rooster, those eggs are good for about three weeks if you like them chunky. :grinpimp:

Yeah. Different hens will park eggs in the same spot. If they all dumped in the same spot it would make the daily easter egg hunt worthwhile. FYI. If you don't have a rooster, those eggs are good for about three weeks if you don't wash them. If you do have a rooster, those eggs are good for about three weeks if you like them chunky. :grinpimp:

Thank you Sir. There's no rooster around.

Top Back Refresh