What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Popped a brake line. Cars up here really need stainless lines. I've owned way too many vehicles that have popped lines. Also throwing new brakes on it.

IMG_20220814_100415851.jpg

Hey, I have that same jack. It also lives on gravel. Copper nickel brake line is worth the expense on anything you want to keep. Stainless is good too, but can be a bitch to seal up since it’s so hard.
This is getting whatever is cheap. I don't drive it the winter.

Currently putting 180 miles a day on my truck. I bought this to do that. Was just on the back burner to fix with other things going on around here. I fucking hate old brake lines.

Dairy barn finish.

SLOWPOKE693 does it look like the concrete floor was poured in the garage, or was it the garage built on it after?

Garage was built on the slab after as far as I can tell. Those lines in the concrete run under the garage and breezeway walls.

Another thing to note... That finish goes around the garage and breezeway in a circular pattern that starts in one spot. Floor slopes to the starting spot of the finish almost like a drain. This is an old farm house built in 78 so you are probably correct about this being a converted barn.

Top Back Refresh